• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged - "THIS IS... MY... FFFFFETIIIIISH!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged

Oh yeah I remember. They talked about it when they set up a patron. I just hope they won't get in trouble with Square Enix

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Omg my hype level just increased dramatically. TFS will rock this (also think LK could have done a hilarious take on it too, even if he is just once person doing many voices).

FEZeldalord12345

I love Teamfourstar's work with Dragon Ball Z, so this will be interesting. Funnily enough they joked with a caption saying "release date TBA: it'll be out before the HD remaster though!" and this was just a month before the FFVII remake was announced! Let's see if they can live up to that!

jnh71193

Awards

The trailer has been released.

[video=youtube;H4uTXObQofg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uTXObQofg[/video]​

jnh71193

Awards

The New episode is releasing tomorrow. Below is from their recent patreon post.
Hey Patrons!

Antfish and Taka here with something important to talk about. Back in the early summer of 2014, Taka came up with the idea of FF7 Machinabridged. The project was met with significant challenges from the beginning, and at times didn't seem possible to create with our current setups. Thankfully, all of you fans and patrons believed in and supported us. Without your support, we would not have been able to bring on MasakoX as the full-time editor, Ain_Tunez as the music composer and audio engineer, and Antfish as co-writer/director/producer/project manager. If it wasn’t for you guys, we would not have been able to get this project made.

For those of you asking about how the scheduling will work, and how long the season is: there will be a new episode every two weeks! The episodes will release first on our site, then next week on our YouTube channel! On September 3rd, we will be releasing both Episode 1 and 2 on our site, as well as Episode 1 on YouTube! As for how long this series will be: the first season is planned for 10 episodes.

Once again, from all of us here in the FF7MA crew -- thank you. This is Patreon.

P.S.

Taka came up with that phrase, and regretted immediately.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Seems neat, but disappointing this project has pulled away Antfish from his other series.

jnh71193

Awards

[video=youtube;IvnkWNW8x6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvnkWNW8x6c[/video]​

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Oh boy, this series is having a rough start. The first episode I thought was funny, but not great. The second one, however, is just... bad. It's obviously very different from DBZA and no doubt it's way more difficult to make things funny with this little amount of animation, but still. The writing isn't as smart and funny as I expected it to be. Hopefully they'll get into it more as the series goes on.

Pls don't fail me TFS, u funny

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Here is episode 2 btw if nobody wants to go look for it

[video=youtube;12tcXx_3rIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tcXx_3rIM[/video]

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Saw it, it will be most mised to be hated Adbriged series they done, but all the projects they have done shouldn't be compared to one another, let each stand on their own. THat and I don't see Cloud as the badass the fans see him.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

I found the first episode quite entertaining, but the second one, I agree, is just bad. I still have hope for the third episode, though.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Saw it, it will be most mised to be hated Adbriged series they done, but all the projects they have done shouldn't be compared to one another, let each stand on their own. THat and I don't see Cloud as the badass the fans see him.

I think when people are comparing it to their other series they're mostly comparing the quality. The writing here just isn't up to snuff, unlike f.e. DBZ A where the writing is fantastic. Different writers, I understand, but still. Major difference in quality on that department.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think when people are comparing it to their other series they're mostly comparing the quality. The writing here just isn't up to snuff, unlike f.e. DBZ A where the writing is fantastic. Different writers, I understand, but still. Major difference in quality on that department.

THe only reason DBZA was 'fantastic' was beucase they improved over time, so will this. If this whole thing was a waste, even getting two well know voice actressses and a Song Cover signer, then can they can just drop the whole thing before it can even improve if no one will like it or only care about DBZA.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

THe only reason DBZA was 'fantastic' was beucase they improved over time, so will this.

I'm aware of that, and I hope that's what's gonna happen. It's comparable to pilot episodes in tv-series where, more often than not, the writing isn't up to snuff yet either. But that's not gonna stop me from criticizing the current episodes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;3kr07Cf1el4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kr07Cf1el4[/video]

This episode was a bit better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back