• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged - "THIS IS... MY... FFFFFETIIIIISH!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If you guys like Team Four Star's FF7 abridged series, I highly recommend checking out cloudstrife8's own Final Fantasy VII Abridged series too. It starts out a bit rough around the edges in the first episode or two, as the team behind it has less quality resources to use than TFS does, but the sheer quality of the writing is absolutely top notch and improves more and more as the series goes along. For example, what they do with Aerith's death scene is comedy gold. Also Wutai. Just... Wutai.

It's a pretty quick watch as the series is complete and totals at 19 episodes, so it's less "in-depth" than TFS's Machinabridged is, but I think it's probably the stronger series overall. I mean, for God's sake, what they do with Reeve is glorious.

[video=youtube;HPjMtbfqdhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjMtbfqdhc[/video]

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
"Diddly my laugh." Oh god, the person voice acting the guard at Honey Bee Inn trying to get his lines right was hilarious. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back