• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged - "THIS IS... MY... FFFFFETIIIIISH!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
Re: TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged

I agree, episode 4 is my favorite episode so far.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Yandere Aerith has made the series better.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I dunno...she's got serious yandere game going on right now.

I dunno who's going get it worse, cloud or Tifa? Yanderes are scary, and a new anime I've gottten into, this one make TFS!Aerith look innocent. Let's just say, cookies and Table-kun are never the same after her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;qIk3KUy2XTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIk3KUy2XTE[/video]

1 Drugs please

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Heh, liked how they integrated VII´s wonky grammar into that. :D This episode had a few fun moments, but I think the last one was better. This episode kinda slugged on some of the parts with no music and much dialogue in my opinion.

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

[video=youtube;qIk3KUy2XTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIk3KUy2XTE[/video]

1 Drugs please

My man

I liked the cameo from another abridged series I follow. They are good, but never should be better than the real thing. Also, so in the real story, what did the Don wanted from Tifa, Aerith, and Cloud to dress up for?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Okay, then answer me this: How come all the things I've heard of 7, that's never came up? All I hear is Aerith dies and who the characters are.
Because that's the only thing that everyone remembers. Sephiroth is an attention whore.

There's a LOT of weird, quirky stuff in VII that gets completely overlooked. Like Red XIII in a sailor suit. Or the fact that Hojo was trying to BREED Red XIII with Aerith. Or the other time that the Don shows up. Or when that fat guy, Palmer, got hit by a truck. Or the fact that you almost never actually see Sephiroth in person except in flashbacks, and almost every time he appears (yes, even in the infamous cutscene with Aerith) is just a conglomeration of JENOVA cells.

Wait, I'm not sure if you ever DO meet the real thing. Or is Safer Sephiroth the real thing? I can't remember.

But I know for sure (except for the Sephiroth thing) that all those things do happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay, then answer me this: How come all the things I've heard of 7, that's never came up? All I hear is Aerith dies and who the characters are.

You mean to tell me you've never heard people talk about Toriyama contributions to FF7? The weird shit in 7 is all I ever see people talk about.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You mean to tell me you've never heard people talk about Toriyama contributions to FF7? The weird shit in 7 is all I ever see people talk about.

All I know when his name comes is no one will ever get over the 13 series, so trying to play 7 becuase of the 'overhype' isn't helping, especally when most don't get Advent Children, and no it's not just Aeris' voice in that movie, the whole thing in general.

But as nothing of stuff I'm learning through this was never brought up, yeah I might go blind after the abridge sereis.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;aUl04tS46Wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUl04tS46Wg[/video]

As I was laughing my heart out as Shinra made an omelet out of the two plates, I sat and remembered "Holy shit we're going to see this in HD. Holy shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back