• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Also, how much larger than a PS3 case is the LE? Because if it's the same size, I might be able to avoid buying a second copy of the game. If it's way taller, I'll probably buy a second copy around Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

Almost 1in x 0.5in larger than a normal PS3 game case. It won't fit next to the rest at all.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Almost 1in x 0.5in larger than a normal PS3 game case. It won't fit next to the rest at all.

Damn. Perhaps I'll be buying a second copy even sooner than expected. I'll have to see when I get my copy. If it works, it works. If not, I will be having an OCD nightmare until I can get a second copy of the game.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

So it's kinda like blu-ray vs DVD; you feel the need to have one or the other. Sadly my slight OCD points me towards the more expensive blu-ray cuz it's more space efficient. It's blue, too! X3

But yeah, I might hafta get a regular, as well.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I won't mind buying a second copy. And it's not like it'll be expensive or anything. Only another $39. That's entirely do-able. Just need to wait for the right moment, when I know I don't have any other pre-orders shipping for a while, because I have soooooo many thanks to Amazon Prime. Having free 2 day shipping makes you more tempted to buy stuff so that you can get it on release day.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I won't mind buying a second copy. And it's not like it'll be expensive or anything. Only another $39. That's entirely do-able. Just need to wait for the right moment, when I know I don't have any other pre-orders shipping for a while, because I have soooooo many thanks to Amazon Prime. Having free 2 day shipping makes you more tempted to buy stuff so that you can get it on release day.

If you're willing to wait for next year, the game will go on sale to $20 at various points in the near future...I'm always keeping my eye on game deals so if it happens I can just dump it around on the site and twitter :3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

If you're willing to wait for next year, the game will go on sale to $20 at various points in the near future...I'm always keeping my eye on game deals so if it happens I can just dump it around on the site and twitter :3

Thing is, I'm really impatient about.... well anything really. But especially when it comes to these types of things that trigger any weird OCD's of mine. Needless to say, knowing me, I'll probably have my second copy by the time TGS rolls around, lol. (Just in time for 2.5 to be announced!)

I do appreciate it though :)

EDIT: Just saw an unboxing of the NA version on YouTube. Wasn't expecting there to be any changes, but there is one small difference. Same art (actually there are a few small additions that aren't in the PAL version), just a different organization of it and personally, I think it looks way better that way. Hooray!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

And if you can get it for $20 (your second copy) then you would have only paid $60 for 2 games!!! That's the price of 1 game for 2!!!! I'd seriously wait, cause that's a good deal ^_^

Same art (actually there are a few small additions that aren't in the PAL version), just a different organization of it and personally, I think it looks way better that way. Hooray!

And it looks like EU gets screwed over again....jk.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

And if you can get it for $20 (your second copy) then you would have only paid $60 for 2 games!!! That's the price of 1 game for 2!!!! I'd seriously wait, cause that's a good deal ^_^

What if I were to tell you that I already pre-ordered a second copy and it'll arrive tomorrow with my Limited Edition?

Again, we're talking hypotheticals here.

I totally already bought it...

And it looks like EU gets screwed over again....jk.

There are two extra pages in the NA version. When I made the post above, I didn't see them in any unboxing video. But someone went through the NA version really slowly, and low and behold, there are two additional pages in the middle of the NA artbook. In the EU version, they're just the blank white pages at the beginning and end of the book. But those pages actually get used in the NA version ^_^

TheHeroOfPixels

What if I were to tell you that I already pre-ordered a second copy and it'll arrive tomorrow with my Limited Edition?

There are two extra pages in the NA version. When I made the post above, I didn't see them in any unboxing video. But someone went through the NA version really slowly, and low and behold, there are two additional pages in the middle of the NA artbook. In the EU version, they're just the blank white pages at the beginning and end of the book. But those pages actually get used in the NA version ^_^
Do you think you could provide a link please? Id be interested in seeing the differences.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Hypothetically, I'd return it (if that's possible) and wait lol but it's only $20 more. I mean, $20 is a decent sum to me, but for the hassle of returning and reordering, it might not be worth it <_<

Wow, I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in SE for that. I mean, why couldn't they just print the same artbook for NA and PAL. I live in the US and I'm sad for the EU people, even if it's 2 pages, that's not really fair if it's true :(

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Tetsuya Nomura&#039;s Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Hypothetically, I'd return it (if that's possible) and wait lol but it's only $20 more. I mean, $20 is a decent sum to me, but for the hassle of returning and reordering, it might not be worth it <_<

I'm too impatient dude. Gotta have my PS3 case copy right NOW. Plus, I crunched some numbers before doing so, and I realized that with my current funds and future paychecks, there was plenty of opportunity to pull the trigger on an additional copy of the game. So I did :)

Wow, I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in SE for that. I mean, why couldn't they just print the same artbook for NA and PAL. I live in the US and I'm sad for the EU people, even if it's 2 pages, that's not really fair if it's true :(

Yeah, I'd pretty pissed if Square had reversed it. I mean it is only two pages of Wonderland artwork but still. The fact that they gave us more than what they gave EU is rude. Especially since ours is free and theirs isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back