• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya nomura writing the plot of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
N1lx7db.jpg

[wiping glue from nose] and after the concert has exclusive story... uhh, *sniff* shit what was I saying

OH YEAH

WE'RE FORESHADOWING INPORTANT PLOT DETAILS WITH CLOCKS YOU CAN ONLY WIN IN A CONTEST AT A TRAIN STATION

any questions dudes?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hqdefault.jpg

So you're telling me... you're taking me off of versus? AND you're giving it to tabata? That chode? DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE IS EVEN LIKE

latest

Listen bros, the story doesn't need to be good. If you wanted a good story, why would you play an RPG? You wouldn't. You'd read the Bible like the rest of us. It just has to be so bad, everyone thinks it's good. Now did the resource guys make cidney's ass curvy enough like I asked?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tumblr_nto92aHdAt1ua4d91o1_500.png

[tai yasue] am I the only rational and emotionless director in this awful company?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The real reason Disney killed Disney Infinity was to put an end to Nomura's writing for the KH playset (which would've been 100% canonical & required to understand KH5).

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The real reason Disney killed Disney Infinity was to put an end to Nomura's writing for the KH playset (which would've been 100% canonical & required to understand KH5).

...You know what? That makes perfect sense. That probably was the real reason. (still waiting for that WoFF canon to happen as well xD)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So true it's painful. XD

Knowing Nomura, I completely believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back