• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura to Attend The Game Awards Friday 5th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
Twitch

Interestingly, Geoff Keighly, the host of the game awards open explained that Tetsuya Nomura will be attending the game awards at around 55.50 on the link.

Now whether or not he is a part of them or not is another thing but the fact of the matter is even if he is only attending that, he is still state-side ready to go the Playstation Experience if an announcement is waiting for him the next day....who knows! I think this definitely ups the chances of KH presence to some capacity at either these events, seeing as Hashimoto (a KH producer) is also at the PS EX to announce or do something.......hype time?

Only 4 more days till we start finding out.

- Credit to Pennywise from Neogaf for linking this in.

SephirothZ

Consider me hyped up for some type of announcement. The optimist in me is hoping for a new 2 minute trailer, but at this point, I think even that is asking for a bit too much. Still though, any Kingdom Hearts announcement would be exciting. :)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Final Fantasy XV Trailer with release window.
Final Fantasy XII/ Dragon Quest VIII HD Collection
Kingdom Hearts DDD Final Remix HD Collection

Final Fantasy XVI Announcement Trailer.

Let's GO!!

Bobjam

Awards
Final Fantasy XV Trailer with release window.
Final Fantasy XII/ Dragon Quest VIII HD Collection
Kingdom Hearts DDD Final Remix HD Collection

Final Fantasy XVI Announcement Trailer.

Let's GO!!

That would surpass E3 2013 SE announcements for me for sure.....Remember the VGAs are being held in Vegas this year - the same as PSX's - so there really is a chance Nomura/Square is going to have something big to say at either of them. Nomura can just turn up to the VGA's for fun but then arrive at PSX the next day ready to blow minds!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That would surpass E3 2013 SE announcements for me for sure.....Remember the VGAs are being held in Vegas this year - the same as PSX's - so there really is a chance Nomura/Square is going to have something big to say at either of them. Nomura can just turn up to the VGA's for fun but then arrive at PSX the next day ready to blow minds!

There's also Jump Fiesta by the ending of the month. I could see the light from the tunnel already...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back