• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura teases final trailer for Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't like Kairi, but I have to admit that cover is really, really pretty.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku sits on the throne, but instead of sitting properly, it's one of these angles:

b13a8b70da986ec8.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ah, so they didn't go with the *sitting on throne, looking bored, fist on cheek* trope treatment huh?

Also, is it, uh, strange she isn't crossing her legs while wearing a skirt....? pls don't murder me

Cumguardian69

Awards
^ my headcanon is Kairi fell asleep on the chair, literally thinking about Sora all day (the KH3 memory has to be her most recent one). Couple that with her lega not being crossed, is pretty much SoKai confirmed. They at the very least kissed on DI before he got snapped.

AegisXIII

Awards
To be honest, more than a trailer, what I would like is a phase 2 plan, like for the MCU. Would be great to know what is the plan for the next 5 years even if it changes along the road.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
To be honest, more than a trailer, what I would like is a phase 2 plan, like for the MCU. Would be great to know what is the plan for the next 5 years even if it changes along the road.

My guess is that is what we are going to get with the game itself. By the end of MoM I assume we will know what to expect for the next proper main installment of the series.

Either that or Nomura is gonna Nomura and we are left with more questions and minimal answers.

Chie

Awards
This exists, but not fully shown yet. Go look at the beginning of the KH2020 trailer and there's a "Kingdom Hearts series 2nd Phase" diagram right there.

As you can see there are three big boxes filled (ReMind, Dark Road and MoM) and two boxes unfilled, as well as five smaller boxes under them that nobody knows what they mean.

Presumably we would see the full diagram the next time there are announcements (Kingdom Hearts 2021 Trailer??).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ah, so they didn't go with the *sitting on throne, looking bored, fist on cheek* trope treatment huh?

Also, is it, uh, strange she isn't crossing her legs while wearing a skirt....? pls don't murder me

Nomura doesn’t know how to draw women legs and thighs. He needed to add that thigh gap so badly. *rolls eyes*

Chie

Awards
Ahh, what the heck, now that you've pointed that out I can't help but always notice how awkward the anatomy is there

Awards

I mean, she never crossed her legs in 1 and 2's boxarts. I guess it's only strange since it's not from the side this time.

And isn't she wearing shorts underneath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back