• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura teases final trailer for Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Tetsuya Nomura teases on the official Japanese KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter a final trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory.

Good evening. The release date was suddenly announced and in addition, this is the key art for Melody of Memory. The final trailer will be released in the next few days so please wait a little longer. [USER=244883]@Nomura[/USER] #_KH #KHMOM

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Sources:
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory - Official English Site
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory - Official Japanese Site
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory - Nintendo Switch Site
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory - Xbox One Site

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
My only hopes for the final trailer are seeing Apprentice Xehanort and possibly Kairi and Riku entering Shibuya/Shinjuku

Perkilator

Awards
I know it's pretty unlikely, but imagine a KH Direct with not only this, but:

-1.5+2.5 for Switch later down the line
-Sora in Ultimate
-A teaser for the next KH game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I know it's pretty unlikely, but imagine a KH Direct with not only this, but:

-1.5+2.5 for Switch later down the line
-Sora in Ultimate
-A teaser for the next KH game.
That''s also on Switch Pro? Nintendo ain't gonna promote a game not on their hardware.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
HQ key art for y'all

Key%20Art01.jpg

SweetYetSalty

Awards
They might show more playable characters in this trailer. It would be cool to see how TAV will look, and maybe show some more Disney allies to team up with if anymore. I kinda don't want to see anymore story in the trailers. Just show more gameplay stuff with more characters.

the red monster

Awards
isn't gamescom tomorrow? feels too early.
probably shadow drop/couple of days before TGS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I feel like the trailer will be a recut version of this without the Switch exclusive gameplay mode and with a longer Kairi tease.

But they've pulled out completely different trailers within a handful of days so I'm remaining optimistic.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Always feel blessed by Nomura art. 😍

The final trailer's probably gonna be filled with spoilers, but I'll watch it anyway. XD At the least, I'm expecting the trailer will likely reveal who the black coat is.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
But they've pulled out completely different trailers within a handful of days so I'm remaining optimistic.
I'm expecting more spoiler scenes surrounding Kairi and Apprentice Xehanort. Hopefully we get to see who black coat is officially, since I think it's Apprentice 'nort

SuperNova

Awards
I gotta say that boxart is looking mighty fine right now. It's really reminiscent of not only Sora but a previous Utada Hikaru album cover as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back