• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura shares Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Message + Sketch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if Lauriam will keep his long hair when his somebody reapers.

I can see him growing it out more after being inspired by Rapunzel.
Oh man I’d love to see his hair long! Or like cut short we at the top with a long ponytail…Lauriam has options tbh

Damn it Silver…now I want something I know Nomura won’t do xD

okhi12

Awards
This is funny and fitting because reapers

302px-Reaper_KHIII.png

Awards

I can see him growing it out more after being inspired by Rapunzel.
He prolly will since outside of like...MX, Dilan and Braig[for one scene], all recompleted Nobodies look just as they were.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Translation from the NA KH account

"Thank you for your messages celebrating the 20th Anniversary. Sorry I’ve not been able to prepare anything special as we’re busy with the upcoming anniversary event. I started the illustration for it, I’m nervous about whether it’ll be done in time." - Tetsuya Nomura

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Do you guys think that the picture is going to go up to KH4 and show us what the main characters are going to look like in that game? Or at least give us a sneak peek of their new looks, like that one KHX anniversary art?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Do you guys think that the picture is going to go up to KH4 and show us what the main characters are going to look like in that game? Or at least give us a sneak peek of their new looks, like that one KHX anniversary art?
Would love that - hope we get to see new outfits for Aqua, Ven and Terra

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think it's possible we could get Yozora and his crew at least. Even disregarding Re:MIND and KH4 they still did show up in KH3 through the Verum Rex commercial

2 quid is good

Awards
Xigbar looks unhinged 😂, I love the artwork, it's fantastic. It's interesting to note who made it in and who's missing though!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xigbar looks unhinged 😂, I love the artwork, it's fantastic. It's interesting to note who made it in and who's missing though!
I laughed at Roxas in the initial sketch being mistaken for Kairi / Xion due to it looking "bland" but I felt sad when Xaldin and Leaxaus wasn't included :(

As for Riku...

kingdom-hearts-axel.gif

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I laughed at Roxas in the initial sketch being mistaken for Kairi / Xion due to it looking "bland" but I felt sad when Xaldin and Leaxaus wasn't included :(

As for Riku...

kingdom-hearts-axel.gif
Them being excluded sucks more when you remember they had no dialogue in KH3, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back