• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
More from that same (Famitsu) interview that was not in 1up (what the hell is up with this interview anyway? It just keeps coming in bits and pieces...)

Nomura: KH:coded will be reaching it's climax soon. Both "coded" and "Birth by Sleep" have deep connections, and these two are also connected with the story that comes after KHII.

-- And what about connections to III?

Nomura: Well I don't know yet. There has been quite a lot of story told up to this point, it might be better if we take the time to lay it all out and explain it clearly. But how that will turn out I can't quite say yet.

Mystery KH!?

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
More from that same (Famitsu) interview that was not in 1up (what the hell is up with this interview anyway? It just keeps coming in bits and pieces...)

Nomura: KH:coded will be reaching it's climax soon. Both "coded" and "Birth by Sleep" have deep connections, and these two are also connected with the story that comes after KHII.

Nomura: Well I don't know yet. There has been quite a lot of story told up to this point, it might be better if we take the time to lay it all out and explain it clearly. But how that will turn out I can't quite say yet.

Mystery KH!?

Woot! Could this game to explain everything clearly be the 'Mystery-KH'???
This is getting better, though it's irritating when the interview just come into bits and pieces.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Why would they make a game about the 9 year gap. We know what happened.

You obviously forget the gap was a very important gap, and that obviously some other important stuff went down in that time. Plus, it would be an opportunity to wrap up the new mysteries from BbS and finally lead into KH3.

let alone who would be the protagonist.

It's like you haven't been paying attention at all. 'Kay, I'll say it again:
-Mickey
-Aqua or any other survivors from BBS (And it's possible for them to be in this game, seeing as how it's still before KH1 and they disappeared around that time)
-Another new character that may appear in KH3
-Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Mansex

Mystery KH!?

So I'm guessing the next KH is after KH2? Or...?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You obviously forget the gap was a very important gap, and that obviously some other important stuff went down in that time. Plus, it would be an opportunity to wrap up the new mysteries from BbS and finally lead into KH3.

It's like you haven't been paying attention at all. 'Kay, I'll say it again:
-Mickey
-Aqua or any other survivors from BBS (And it's possible for them to be in this game, seeing as how it's still before KH1 and they disappeared around that time)
-Another new character that may appear in KH3
-Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Mansex

So I'm guessing the next KH is after KH2? Or...?

Lonbilly don't start with me I just destroyed Radon I don't want to destroy you.

Lonbilly

Awards
Lonbilly don't start with me I just destroyed Radon I don't want to destroy you.

Destroyed? Ha. Dude seriously you need to stop acting like your so high and mighty everywhere when in reality you dunno what you're talking about.

Anyway, I look forward to more on this other KH Nomura seems to be further implying on.

Radon

mofo
Oh yeah I'm so shattered of your destroyingn-ness. Who walked away knowing they were wrong?

I agree with Lonbillys ideas. I like the idea of playing as Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas. But In a way it would be weird playing as someone who doesn't weild a keyblade. Unless something about Terra comes up..

loke13

Destroyed? Ha. Dude seriously you need to stop acting like your so high and mighty everywhere when in reality you dunno what you're talking about.

Anyway, I look forward to more on this other KH Nomura seems to be further implying on.

I am not acting high and mighty your evidence is retarded. Although the new character thing is plausible but still highly unlikely.

Oh yeah I'm so shattered of your destroyingn-ness. Who walked away knowing they were wrong?

I agree with Lonbillys ideas. I like the idea of playing as Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas. But In a way it would be weird playing as someone who doesn't weild a keyblade. Unless something about Terra comes up..

Not me.

Lonbilly

Awards
I am not acting high and mighty your evidence is retarded.

What evidence? I didn't show you any evidence for anything, I showed you what the game could potentially have. You don't even know how to use words right, either.

And when you go around acting like you can "destroy" people (when you clearly are actually the one who gets destroyed because they get proved wrong) that's acting high and mighty. Or acting like you're always right and nobody can disprove you. :/

loke13

What evidence? I didn't show you any evidence for anything, I showed you what the game could potentially have. You don't even know how to use words right, either.

And when you go around acting like you can "destroy" people (when you clearly are actually the one who gets destroyed because they get proved wrong) that's acting high and mighty. Or acting like you're always right and nobody can disprove you. :/

All a matter of opinion plain and simple.

loke13

Yay i'm making friends!!!!!

this mystery game is probably KH3. Or explains Mickey's time in the Realm of darkness.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
While it isn't 100% certain to not be KHIII, this is the second time that he's implied that the next game will not be KHIII, but something else altogether. So I'm betting on not KHIII, but we'll see.

Lonbilly

Awards
this mystery game is probably KH3.

Seeing as how Nomura keeps talking about both the Mystery KH game and KH3 as if they're two different games I doubt it.

Or explains Mickey's time in the Realm of darkness.

Finally you actually say something good for once.

Radon

mofo
It clearly isn't going to be KHIII. And Mickeys time in the realm of darkness is possible but it is supposed to be explained in Coded so a game on that would be unnessasary.

Lonbilly

Awards
And Mickeys time in the realm of darkness is possible but it is supposed to be explained in Coded so a game on that would be unnessasary.

The only problem with that is Coded looks like it's going to end soon, and we haven't seen anything on Mickey's story from KH1, so I'm thinking it'll probably be another game unless they can somehow cram all the story in a few episodes.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking they're gonna start revealing practically everything in the next couple of episodes. In KH1 we learned almost the whole plot near the end.

loke13

I'm thinking they're gonna start revealing practically everything in the next couple of episodes. In KH1 we learned almost the whole plot near the end.

Hopefully they'll do it in a subtle way and not spring it on us.

Lonbilly

Awards

Ehhh, that is true. I just wonder what's going to become of Maleficent and Pete and how they even got in there. And who's the person who's really doing all of it. Then again, maybe they already revealed it and I dunno because I haven't checked up on Coded in awhile.

Hopefully they'll do it in a subtle way and not spring it on us.

They'll probably just give very big hints to begin with in just one episode, and then in the last ones finally blow the heads off the story.

Radon

mofo
It seems like they're going to have to just start unloading in the next episode. There may only be one or two after this one. It's promised to reveal so much, yet we have learned so little.

Ehhh, that is true. I just wonder what's going to become of Maleficent and Pete and how they even got in there. And who's the person who's really doing all of it. Then again, maybe they already revealed it and I dunno because I haven't checked up on Coded in awhile.

We know that Pete was sneaking around in the real disney castle and then got sucked into the journal along with Mickey and co. and then summoned Maleficent to there. I think their plan is to rule the data world although I'm unsure. Nanani updated recently with ep. 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back