• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

So the secret ending sets up a sequal? Maybe Atlantica will appear in the sequal then explaining how he knew of keyblade wielders, alright Memory Master is a happy boy now!

Can you really be quiet?

If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen.

I'm not surprised. Nomura's milking this.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind a BBS sequel at all. Atlantica and The Sword in the Stone would be my top worlds as far as connecting to KH1 goes.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind a BBS sequel at all. Atlantica and The Sword in the Stone would be my top worlds as far as connecting to KH1 goes.

Those and a Pinnochio world and Space Paranoids to explain how the original program was destroyed and how Ansem got a copy of Space Paranoids.

Sora^Fan

OMG, I want to see the secret movie so bad! :love: Though, I'm not sure if Nomura is reffering to a BBS sequel or a sequel to the main series....hmmm, oh well, we'll just have to wait and see ^^
--
If you ask me i really think that one of this "unannounced" titles is FFVII Remake, I hope so :36:

A

Azrael

I wonder who the protagonist could be. I have a feeling it would be Mickey or perhaps someone else from BBS or the current KH canon.

I want my Notre Dame. :D

Diageru

It is funny that Nomura not only make games with reading between the lines rule but even make interview same way.

Radon

mofo
I wonder who the protagonist could be. I have a feeling it would be Mickey or perhaps someone else from BBS or the current KH canon.

I want my Notre Dame. :D

Hmm this is something that has also troubled me. Aqua survives maybe? The Mickey idea is a fairly common one but I don't really find him to be much of an interesting character when it comes to KH. Somebody from BBS seems likely to me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why would they make a game about the 9 year gap. We know what happened. And any further elaboration would be pointless let alone who would be the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back