• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrosales1996

dude i just want this already man :( i never bet it though i scractched the disk N got lazy to buy a new one haha i was at the part when you close the door N it stops after that haha so yeah when is it gonna be here i just wanna play it again

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
dude i just want this already man :( i never bet it though i scractched the disk N got lazy to buy a new one haha i was at the part when you close the door N it stops after that haha so yeah when is it gonna be here i just wanna play it again
2013 for Japan with no current date for North America or Europe.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Can't wait to see larxene and other members that were eradicated in C.O to have the HD treatment. More looking forward to larxene's scenes, the one where she reminds soda who namine is and also when she has her sexy time with repiku lol jk. Also I wonder if she will make an appearance in the scenes for 358/2 cutscenes

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There's not much story wise Roxas does with the CoM half of the Organization in Days, but I'd love to see them in some cutscenes as well.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
"Soda, you are the Keyblade Master!"
Damn autocorrect!!! Hate you damn iPhone! Haha I'm waiting for a plane and I read your comment chaser and laughed. The people around me are like o_O. I got my earphones in so it is dead silent without them on.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There's not much story wise Roxas does with the CoM half of the Organization in Days, but I'd love to see them in some cutscenes as well.

Aren't the CO members the ones who trained Roxas at the beginning of the game? That might be cool to see.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aren't the CO members the ones who trained Roxas at the beginning of the game? That might be cool to see.
Yep, they are. That's why I have the small hope of seeing them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Capital N for Nobody in HD~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they don't get cutscenes in the theatre, I demand someone make a video or something where they say "We are the 30%"

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Don't forget this: eating Ice Cream in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back