• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrosales1996

i know its a weird time to ask this but who is xion is she soras normal noboy or what cuz roxes is ven right so uh idk ive just been wanting to know haha:tongue:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i know its a weird time to ask this but who is xion is she soras normal noboy or what cuz roxes is ven right so uh idk ive just been wanting to know haha:tongue:

No. Roxas is Sora's Nobody.

Xion was a replica made by Vexen to absorb Sora's memories

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
KH%20FM%2009.jpg

You can seriously just see the Soldier screaming out in pain.

Wow the glow in the shadow's eyes really looks great.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You can seriously just see the Soldier screaming out in pain.

Sounds too violent to me, I would rather think that I can see the Solider going "WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!" as it gets flung forward in a very joyous fashion :) jkjkjkjk

Wow the glow in the shadow's eyes really looks great.

Yes, the first thing I noticed is the shading around the eyes, never really noticed it before but I sure can now.

P.S. I'm waiting for Big Ursula in HD...ALL THOSE LIP WRINKLES!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jkjkjk but I wish they would give her some <___<

kingmickey88

I found this part very interesting.

By the way, what of a HD version of KH2 and up?
Nomura: It would be unnatural not to (laughs).

Maybe we might get something next year. :smile:

leonidus

I realize this may be blasphemous to some, but the one thing I'd like to see them do is replace the color health bars with the ones we see in every game since KH1. They've updated the models, the reaction command abilities were added, possibly some controls like the analog camera will probly be added, it would make sense to make the bar look up-to-date as well.

iLeen

Awards
I realize this may be blasphemous to some, but the one thing I'd like to see them do is replace the color health bars with the ones we see in every game since KH1. They've updated the models, the reaction command abilities were added, possibly some controls like the analog camera will probly be added, it would make sense to make the bar look up-to-date as well.

Yes please! For some reason, I freak out more seeing the pink life bars rather than 12 green life barsXD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well we already know this isn't happening, seeing as you can see a health bar in the trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the soliders were larger than Sora, then in the second game they're tiny.

iLeen

Awards
Well we already know this isn't happening, seeing as you can see a health bar in the trailer.

There's still time for change:]
Well, I really don't mind either way. It's not like it's going to make a big difference anywaysXD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Only thing that annoyed me about the KH 1 health bar was nothing came after purple. I thought I actually wasn't damaging Sephiroth.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Only thing that annoyed me about the KH 1 health bar was nothing came after purple. I thought I actually wasn't damaging Sephiroth.
You and me both! Maybe they can change it to white this time. Especially considering it will probably be a Trophy to defeat Sephiroth. Also, Trophies for the Ice Titan and each of the Cups are inevitable.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It made me feel confused at first but I actually kind of liked the invisible health bar. It gave bosses a sense of being ominous and powerful.

jjrosales1996

haha for the health thing i thought he had a shield or something and you had to hit him alot so it would go away haha
\

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, the soliders were larger than Sora, then in the second game they're tiny.

Perhaps SDG went through some serious hormonal changes causing immense growth spurts during their sleep <__<

YES! I thought that he had an invisible shield you had to destroy first for the longest time when I faced him xP

haha for the health thing i thought he had a shield or something and you had to hit him alot so it would go away haha
\

lol...ninja'd in my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back