• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

testing of the heart history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord InuYasha

Lmfao I could of thought up better stories while getting high in a cracker factory. Anyone could make that crap up. I dont really care if ur right or not. Those theorys are retarded. How can anyone honestly believe Leon and Xigbar I mean, come on. That still doesn't explain Xigbar's eye missing. Xaldin dies lookin for survivors o_O if the war is over why would their still be heartless,that would mean the war never ended. Xehanort was the only one tested on. And what the hell? Leaxaus and Larxene? if that were true why wasn't either of em mad when they died in CoM? Man its all crap. Besides if u cant play the game how the hell can u noe this.

MyInnerFred - Uses racist jokes for COMEDY no one gives a crap, thats what comedy is. Watch South Park.

Xaldin- does more work then you, I swear to God if this was politics ud be Bush,Watch the news

Deathspank- PWNed u from the begging

In the end im looking forward to seeing ur username in dramatic hearts hopefully, Fred will make u Pete or sumtin. Sumone stupid im sure. Dont even bother flaming me. I wont respond,hopefully u wont pay attention. Dont watch me watch tv. : P

got_kh2?

lol, i just read 9 pages of flaming, swearing, and false info, and i'd have to say that suvre is like a clone of cedeles. first of all, how does anything u say about xigbar have to do with anything about time (if that really is his element). second,, U HAVE GIVEN NO PROOF WHATSOEVER. third, Xaldin, Deathspank, and MyInnerFred has disproved everything u have said. Xaldin is treated not as a god, but with respect because he gives info WITH PROOF! i'm glad u were banned, suvre. hope someone closes this tread soon and put it in the trash forum.

RikusDarkHalf

I loved ever second of this dam do it again! do it again! its like a tv show hehe

Once again Surve sucks

he is like the evil guy also what happened to the Q. A. part??

I want to see what he said

I should type like Surve its so evil...hehe

TGIR

Suvre was a total jerk, yes, but his theories were intriguing. Like the Triforce Rumors in Ocarina of Time:p

BTW, are any of the Triforce Rumors true? I've waited forever for someone to prove me wrong about falseness! It's like the Crystal Jiggy in Banjo-Kazooie!! Wait, does that mean we wait for Link to get the Triforce in Twilight Princess, after all, you could get the Jiggy in Tooie! Sry for being off topic

Last edited:

The Hunter

Well it's a nice fanfiction theory. And it gaves a bit of background to some of the "lower" Org. members.

RikusDarkHalf

if he did not take it to so much extrems saying it was PROVEN and he has the game and beat it and he say all these weird things no one eles see's in kh2 happens then he would of been fine and would not of been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back