• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

test the king?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i used my codebreaker to get every item and goofy got a weapon called test the king, it has 10 strenght. it's discription say a powerful and familiar shield. to what other weapon is it familiar to?

Sexy Angel
Maybe something from KH1? I dunno, can you get a pic?

Demi_Shock

hmm...that might just be another concept weapon like edge of ultima and detection saber. What does it look like?

Athel

Machinist
Test The King is a special weapon u can get only by cheating. it's Goofy's best weapon. in the description it says its a familiar weapon. its like a hacked version of Save The King. Sora's hacked Ultima Weapon is called Edge Of Ultima and i think Donald's is Test The Queen.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Test The King is a special weapon u can get only by cheating. it's Goofy's best weapon. in the description it says its a familiar weapon. its like a hacked version of Save The King. Sora's hacked Ultima Weapon is called Edge Of Ultima and i think Donald's is Test The Queen.

donalds weapon is a useless staff of detection and sora's are detection saber,edge of ultima,antiform dummi and FAKE,oh and goofy has detection shield and the test the king. the weapons with detection in them are messed up.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was a test weapon they used in early development that can be used through hacking means to unveil the in-bedded code, it has no real significance other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back