• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Terroxo's Side

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
"I will not be just what they want me to be" "The sins will never heal."
"She is my light. I will love her" "Protect the children"
"No." "HELL is NOTHING!
"God does not want them to die. God does not alow it. But it has to happen."
"You have sinned." "Speedy Devil, Focused Angel, Incomplete..."

"Awaken. Awaken. Awaken."

"I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!" , said Addle.
"Go do something then... I have nothing to do either." , I moaned.
"Hey uh... your parents are here. Have fun at the museum." , Ricane muttered.
"Whatever. Bye ya'll see you tommorow.... " , grumbled Addle
I sat up on my chair and said, "Hey, let's go to the forest! Let's go exploring!"
My friend Corej sat up and said, "Are you serious? We have already been there." I glared at him and he knew I was serious. We didn't explore one area. I changed my emotion right away.
Corej watched me change my emotion and said, "I know what you thinking. You want us to go to the Spring, don't you?" I replied with a simple yes. Ricane and I stood up while Corej still sat down.
"Come on, Corej. We are just going to explore... a spring... it's like a little puddle." , said Ricane.
"It's going to be boring... what are we gonna do? Swim?" , Corej replied.
"We are gonna explore. Nothing else." I kept quiet. Corej finally got up and followed us to the Spring. I stared at it, putting my hand on my cheek were there was the scar the shape of a Cross. I was born with the scar. Before I knew it, I was pushed into the water.
It wasn't a normal puddle. It was like being in an ocean, underwater.
I almost drowned. I Came up to get my breath. I started to yell.
"*gasps for air* Dammit, Corej! Why you have to go and do something like that?"
Corej responded with, "It's really that deep? Good God." I didn't know why it was deep either. I told them to come swim. They didn't really want to but I told them that we are exploring. That jumped in and went underwater. Underwater we saw a hole. Somehow, no water was going in it. We entered the hole and we were at some type of temple. We saw a total of 8 statues, each different color. They had names carved on them.
I walked up to the darkish statue. It had my name on it. It was holding a stone. Ricane and Corej also had statues with their names on it with stones also.. Some statues had people we even know.
"Addle, Beelsa, Tanktle... I wonder why their names are on these statues." ,Corej asked.
"Hey, we dont know anybody named Luminae or Gaina, do we?" , said Ricane. I was shocked, and Corej seemed surprised. I knew someone named Gaina. She lived in a different neighborhood close to here. Just across from the street from this neighborhood.
"I know a Luminae. She is my cousin's friend's girlfriend." , Corej said with a surprised face. Goodness me. I wondered why the satues looked like us. They were finely crafted. These Luminae and Gaina characters look like Beelsa. The Gaina I know does resemble Beelsa. Same body structure, same hair color, they both had a small amount of freckles, they both had same eye colors. Luminae looks almost the same... but she had brown hair... brown eyes...bright skin...hmm... my type of girl.
But what of the stones? They had double headed eagles in them... but... if they had double headed eagles in them... then could they be? Philosopher Stones? Prototypes, maybe? (not the FMA Philosphers stone. Real philosopher stones have double headed eagles in them and is either clear or red) I must know more.
"Touch the stones, guys." ,I wanted to know if there were different effects. I grabbed the stone that the darkest statue was holding which was also the one that had my name on it. I collapsed.
I woke up in bed. Ricane and Corej were watching me in bed. Corej said something that shocked me. "Terror. We... we have powers. We are not normal anymore. I don't know what happened."

My Story will begin. My side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back