• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terrorist attack in Berlin: 9 people dead, 50 injured

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Is the guy the one on the ID card? Are there any sketches of the suspect that drove the truck?

Yeah, the new suspect is the one who dropped his ID on the truck. They have sketches of him and even caught him on camera. Honestly tho, fucking every turkish person here in Moabit looks like him to me, he has such a "regular" style.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, the new suspect is the one who dropped his ID on the truck. They have sketches of him and even caught him on camera. Honestly tho, diddlying every turkish person here in Moabit looks like him to me, he has such a "regular" style.

The new suspect is according to further information actually a tunisian who not only isn't even a refugee (refugees are people who flee from war zones, there is no war in Tunisia!) but a criminal who left his home country for Europe because he was slated to be thrown in jail there, for robbery, aggravated battery/physical assault and stealing a truck.

He was first in Italy were he reportedly committed further crimes and was detained by our Italian partners who also wanted to deport him back to Tunisia, but allegedly Tunisia refused to take him back.
The Italians also put his data and status as being NOT a refugee apparently into a EU-wide database on such people, yet for reasons unknown he was not only able to travel further through Europe after getting out of Italian jail, he was also able to file an asylum request here in Germany despite him not being qualified/allowed to do so in the first place.
The german authorities denied the request and apparently he was yet again slated to be deported, but yet again it didn't happen just like in Italy.

It looks just like the european, and by extension the german authorities in the whole immigration and asylum area yet again proves what a bunch of failures they are.
This is exactly an example of the dangerous uncontrolled and wild immigration which people like Horst Seehofer, Boris Palmer or designated US President Donald Trump rightfully criticize.
There are thousands of people that have entered both Germany and some other EU-states unchecked who are coming from some far-away places in Africa or other arabian states who are not refugees by the actual definition of it and who have, strictly spoken, no business being here at all.

To not address this criticism and problem adequately and making efforts to change this predicament is exactly what makes those who seek to hijack this criticism for their hatemongering and extreme right-wing positions like the AfD, Geert Wilders or Marine Le Pen getting stronger with every passing day.

EDIT:
Newest news, apparently the suspect was shot dead by Italian police this night in Milan when he tried to kill two policemen shouting "Allahu Akbar" after he was identified.
Berlin terrorist dead.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I know you should never be glad about someone dying but damn, I'm glad if he can't do any more harm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know you should never be glad about someone dying but damn, I'm glad if he can't do any more harm.

I'm actually with you on that one.
Good riddance of that scum.

The only baffling thing is how he managed to get to Milan/Italy (over France no less!) from Berlin totally undetected despite being wanted and searched for throughout all the EU.
The "advantages" of the Schengen-treaty I guess...

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm actually with you on that one.
Good riddance of that scum.

The only baffling thing is how he managed to get to Milan/Italy (over France no less!) from Berlin totally undetected despite being wanted and searched for throughout all the EU.
The "advantages" of the Schengen-treaty I guess...

Maybe, he had someone smuggle him back into Italy.

I am glad he is no longer a threat. I can't imagine the families of those that died going to feel about these holidays.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not a shock to me that he eventually revealed himself in the public. These type of people want to die for their cause and lucky they found him before he did even more harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back