• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terrorist attack in Berlin: 9 people dead, 50 injured

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Just sad situation, hope people can find some peace in this troubling time.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Earlier today they reported that not 9 people died, but 3 people more were found dead. :(

Muke

whatever
Awards
bildschirmfoto-2016-12-20-um-11-31-46_1482229932-768x432.png

oh man…

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The incident is absolutely tragic. My condolences to all families affected.

I was at that diddlying place two damn days ago. :( (it's like 1 station away from where I live anyways, so...)
I don't think this was an accident as multiple of the market stalls were hit by the truck and he hit them exactly where a damn lot of people are everyday. I'm absolutely sure that this was a planned attack.

I passed the place about an hour later and hell was absolutely loose. I heard polish and turkish people scream at each other...quite terrifying.

Holy hell, I'm sure it was chaos around that area. It probably won't clear up for a few days, but I hope you aren't in danger. Stay safe, friend.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Holy hell, I'm sure it was chaos around that area. It probably won't clear up for a few days, but I hope you aren't in danger. Stay safe, friend.

I'd say "nah I'm good", but to be honest, at this point no one really knows. I pass the Breitscheidplatz via U-train every day on my way to work and school, and I also live fairly close...but to be honest, I think by now the real suspect has travelled farther away in order not to be caught.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm a little shocked they just re-opened the Christmas market at Alexanderplatz so fast. Didn't think they would to be honest.
Apparently they also found a black backpack in a train again without an owner...this is such a bad time for this. >:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My mistake. It was a sport's bag. Police suspected it might have been a bomb in there and closed off the train as well as the station "Schöneberg". Apparently there was nothing dangerous in it tho, luckily.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I kinda feel bad for the guy who probably just lost his bag. xD These things happen but it's such a bad time for that.

I'm also not sure what to think about IS saying it was them. I've always got the feeling "who knows? Maybe they just pretend they did it. Wouldn't hurt their reputation, right?" :/

Muke

whatever
Awards
I kinda feel bad for the guy who probably just lost his bag. xD These things happen but it's such a bad time for that.

I'm also not sure what to think about IS saying it was them. I've always got the feeling "who knows? Maybe they just pretend they did it. Wouldn't hurt their reputation, right?" :/
Huh, very good point, never considered that. I mean, they've also found his ID card in the truck iirc?
Guess we will have to wait and see. :S

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, I really don't like where this is heading either.
The refugee-hate is just bullshit and shows how inhumane people can be.

I'm not really too informed with politics in Germany, so I wonder. Is Merkel against refugees or for them? All that immigration stuff
I'm not sure. From what I have heard, Merkel passed the burqa ban when the refugees were already in the country. I have also heard that a lot of the male refugees are involved in violent crimes and they are there because of Obama's involvement in the middle east or something along those lines.

I also heard that the number of people that died was around twelve now. Thank goodness, they caught the guy that did this attack.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
They didn't catch the guy. He's still on the loose.

There aren't "that many" violent refugees here though. There are some, yes, as there are violent germans or whatever, the main problem is rather people that arent even refugees.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
They didn't catch the guy. He's still on the loose.

There aren't "that many" violent refugees here though. There are some, yes, as there are violent Germans or whatever, the main problem is rather people that aren't even refugees.

I am wondering if these people are posing as refugees. I didn't know that the man wasn't caught. I did see an article about some guy being caught, maybe it's that Pakistani passenger. I believe that's his role, right?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Posing as refugees or just getting in illegally. Sadly things like these are fuel for right wing extremists everywhere.

They had a suspect whom they let go. They're now looking for someone else who was last seen in the district Moabit (exactly where I live :( ) on Tuesday. :/

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Posing as refugees or just getting in illegally. Sadly things like these are fuel for right wing extremists everywhere.

They had a suspect whom they let go. They're now looking for someone else who was last seen in the district Moabit (exactly where I live :( ) on Tuesday. :/

Is the guy the one on the ID card? Are there any sketches of the suspect that drove the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back