• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Terrified Of What's To Come

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Tomorrow will be the day when I move out from my hometown. I'm gonna move far, far away to a new country that I have never been to before. I'm very excited cause I want to restart my life in a new enviroment and finally follow my passion for Animation. After been struggling for many years I have finally reached a point in my life where I have been rewarded for all my hard work. So this new country I'm moving to is New Zealand and I will be living in Auckland where I will study at a college for 3D Animation. And I'm really excited

but. . .

The fact is that I'm now facing a fear, The Unknown. It's a time where I don't know anything of what's to happen and that's what makes me so terrified. I'm wondering if anyone here knows about what it's like to move to a new place? Do you think I will find Kingdom Hearts fans in Auckland I had no luck in my hometown?

This is really speaking from my heart .You know when I see videos of people who play Kingdom Hearts share or talk about Disney stuff in groups having fun being happy. I just want to enter that kind of video. Like I just want to find people like that in real life outside from the screen:frown:. I would seriously give anything just to have some company that I could share stories with, laugh with, hug and cry with.Yes I know I sound dramatic but I can't help it. I'm terrified of what's to come as much as I'm excited. I appreciate if you have read this long post. And I'm glad to know that I have found a place here on the forum with all of you. Yes I'm new to the forum but my time so far has been very nice and I feel like it's only a start:smile:

Just can't help that I'm feeling scared of what's to come.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Tomorrow will be the day when I move out from my hometown. I'm gonna move far, far away to a new country that I have never been to before. I'm very excited cause I want to restart my life in a new enviroment and finally follow my passion for Animation. After been struggling for many years I have finally reached a point in my life where I have been rewarded for all my hard work. So this new country I'm moving to is New Zealand and I will be living in Auckland where I will study at a college for 3D Animation. And I'm really excited

but. . .

The fact is that I'm now facing a fear, The Unknown. It's a time where I don't know anything of what's to happen and that's what makes me so terrified. I'm wondering if anyone here knows about what it's like to move to a new place? Do you think I will find Kingdom Hearts fans in Auckland I had no luck in my hometown?

This is really speaking from my heart .You know when I see videos of people who play Kingdom Hearts share or talk about Disney stuff in groups having fun being happy. I just want to enter that kind of video. Like I just want to find people like that in real life outside from the screen:frown:. I would seriously give anything just to have some company that I could share stories with, laugh with, hug and cry with.Yes I know I sound dramatic but I can't help it. I'm terrified of what's to come as much as I'm excited. I appreciate if you have read this long post. And I'm glad to know that I have found a place here on the forum with all of you. Yes I'm new to the forum but my time so far has been very nice and I feel like it's only a start:smile:

Just can't help that I'm feeling scared of what's to come.

I am sure that you will find some friends that are into the Kingdom Hearts fandom, we are pretty much everywhere. No need to be scared, I am sure everything will be all right.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I am sure that you will find some friends that are into the Kingdom Hearts fandom, we are pretty much everywhere. No need to be scared, I am sure everything will be all right.

Everywhere but in Finland apparently... I hope you'll have better luck finding KH buddies and other like-minded people than I've had. All these years and I've never once irl met anyone who likes KH :D But then again I'm pretty introverted and have like... three friends anyway so as long as you're outgoing and try to meet lots of people I'm sure you'll do fine, no matter where you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back