• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's VA English?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGIR

Who do you think it is? Well, they keep hiring famous people to be the VA, but Axel was Quinton Flynn and he's as far from famous as all get-out. Anyway, my theory is Yuri Lowenthal. In case you're wondering who he is, he was Sasuke in Naruto and Luke/Asch in Tales of the Abyss. He is married to fellow VA Tara Platt who plays Temari in Naruto, so as you know, they VA'd a fight scene w/ each other. He the epitome of an otaku(by western standards) and often attends cons. A perfect Terra candidate!

Athel

Machinist
Hmmm...I can imagine that.......
Wait, do you mean the guy who does the voice for Sasuke in the American Naruto, or the Japanese Naruto?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
As long as the VA is convincing and capable of pullinf off scenes with some believable anger i will be satisfied.

Athel

Machinist
^ Yeah, he's got to sound like a nice, reliable guy at times, but also got to be able to pull of some scenes where he's really ticked off.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
TGIR said:
Anyway, my theory is Yuri Lowenthal.
Haru Glory?!!? I'm sorry I just don't see it.

Rick Gomez is my pick for sure. He was Zack and Zack and Terra are like the nearly the same person (to me at least) and Axel and Reno had the same VA because they were kinda the same so yeah Rick Gomez.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Another Emo person? No thanks.

In response to this, just because Sasuke exhibits "emo" qualities, it doesn't mean the VA has these same qualities and as soon as he voices Terra, Terra will suddenly be "emo". I hate that label SO much.

But as for the VA, I don't really know any VA's off the top of my head but the Rick Gomez guy who did Zach could be a good choice. I mean, like it was mentioned, Terra and Zach look alike so maybe thats Nomuras plan? Like Axel and Reno.

Shuri

Kyahahaha~.
Brad Swaile, my sexxy voice love(r). Ever since he was the bestest Light ever I've decided I want him to act as everyone.

I'm just kidding, people. I mean, about him being Terra. Also, I certainly do not want anyone affiliated with the English Naruto to act in Kingdom Hearts. I can't stand that dub. But that's just my opinion.

I think this is going to be an interesting choice to make. Square seems to enjoy casting actors associated with Disney for the main protagonists in the KH games, but since there hasn't really been an adult main character before in KH (Leon doesn't cut it; sorry), it might be tough to find someone who can fill the role. Especially since Disney is mostly comprised of kid actors with the spotlight rarely focused on adults. I guess I'm only thinking of the Disney channel though. Movies are an entirely different story.
Personally, I wouldn't mind someone like Kent Williams (Hatori in Fruits Basket, several characters in Dragonball Z such as Android 20 and Dr. Gero, and Count Gyula in Trinity Blood) to try out as him. I would absolutely love Square forever if they casted Laura Bailey as Aqua. I mean it. I would adore them.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
*shudders at the thought that they might throw Zac Effron on Terra* REMEMBER I MENTIONED THIS! XD Because I swear to god. About 2 weeks before the VAs for Kh2 were released, I was talking to one of my friends about possible VAs and I was looking at my sisters posters on her walls and i'm all "God. DJ. (Friends name) What is one of the more recently popular, blond haired Disney kids (Don't remember the word I used XP)?" and we both agreed Jesse McCartney. And sure enough. 2 weeks later, my worst fears were realized.

Admittedly, he didn't do too bad, but it could have been better at certain parts.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Jesse McCartney did much better than Zac Efron could do. Efron can barely act on screen, could you imagine him voicing a character? Even worse would be that bum Corbin Bleu fomr high school musical....I just want to hold him down and shave his head. I say the best bet is for square to look outside of the Disney parameters for a good VA. Let's not ruin a good thing again like Mena Suvari did to Aerith.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Jesse McCartney did much better than Zac Efron could do. Efron can barely act on screen, could you imagine him voicing a character? Even worse would be that bum Corbin Bleu fomr high school musical....I just want to hold him down and shave his head. I say the best bet is for square to look outside of the Disney parameters for a good VA. Let's not ruin a good thing again like Mena Suvari did to Aerith.

God. I hear ya there. And thats exactly what I fear. That they'll choose somebody who'll completely RUIN it. I doubt it actually. Save for Mena Suvari, everybody else's VAs were at the very least tolerable. I despise Zac Efron. They are seriously going much too far with that High School Musical movie. Either way. Don't wanna get off topic too much here.

You should be given a medal for that post. XD Twas amazing. =D

V

V.A.T.13

Lance Bass will be his VA.

...ahaha ha...ha.....ha....

Points for whoever can guess why I picked him.

V

V.A.T.13

XD Well umm....alot of japanese VA's are "boy band" members....
Dunno if "boy band" is the right word....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back