• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Second Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erauqs

I really think it's just a redesign. They redesigned Ventus' by switching the teeth to the other side. Their spaceship vehicles app resemble the new designs. Also they never showed pictures of Sora with different Keychains in any of the pre-release pictures. They only showed Roxas with Oblivion and Oathkeeper, because at the time no one knew he used the Kingdom Key. Sora always has the Kingdom Key. Keychains are just a gameplay mechanic, and if you dont use them it is never mentioned. The story never mentions them at all, even when you get your first one in KH1, it is only mentioned in a 'help box'. Keychains have no part whatsoever in the story so far. I think you guys are just looking too much into this Keychain thing...

ArmoredCrown

Terra's "new" keyblade has been around for just as long as Aqua's, why arepeople just now noticing it?

ArmoredCrown

Maybe his keyblade starts out like this and as you level up, it starts to level up? Or maybe it changes depending on which stat you've maxed out (it's appearance changes depending on strength level, defense level, ECT.) kind of like the struggle bat at the beginning of KH2 or the sword, shield, and staff at the beginning of KH1.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
Maybe his keyblade starts out like this and as you level up, it starts to level up? Or maybe it changes depending on which stat you've maxed out (it's appearance changes depending on strength level, defense level, ECT.) kind of like the struggle bat at the beginning of KH2 or the sword, shield, and staff at the beginning of KH1.

Nomura never mentioned anything like that and i doubt that will happen anyway!!! why change a really good keychain system?!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm damned sure Nomura mentioned the Growth System would reflect visually upon the character and their equipment in some way.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
because this is a prequel and the rules are usually different for a prequel
The system's always been slightly changing, even between KH1 and 2, this is another way of them tweaking it and seeing how it goes.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
i hate to be that guy who pretty much restates something someone else said, but im pretty sure it's a key chain effect, and to avoid being the aforementioned guy, i have proof. its just like kairy's charm to sora becoming the oathkeeper, aqua's charms for the trio become keychains.

Aqua358/2

If that's so, then why haven't the other two keyblades changed? It is kinda hard to believe, especially considering that those charms have only been out in the open for ... a month (i think). But I guess it might come to that like how said.
"The system's always been slightly changing, even between KH1 and 2, this is another way of them tweaking it and seeing how it goes," or maybe "because this is a prequel and the rules are usually different for a prequel."

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its the keychain....
simple as that

EyeOfDiscovery

Makes me think.. We've narrowed it down to;
1) Remake
2) Form
3) Growth
4) WE IS BLIND!

Ignore that last bit.

ReverseUnversed

If Terra's Keyblade is being redesigned, then...

NOMURA'S CONTRADICTING THE SERIES CANON!

First, we saw that badass Keyblade Terra held in KH2 and KH2FM's secret endings, now we have a generic-looking, Chinese imitation?! Now nothing makes sense! But if it's been completely redesigned, then the game would be delayed to like, August 2010. That's all.

(Hey look! Just contradicted myself! XD)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
NOMURA'S CONTRADICTING THE SERIES CANON!

First, we saw that badass Keyblade Terra held in KH2 and KH2FM's secret endings, now we have a generic-looking, Chinese imitation?! Now nothing makes sense! But if it's been completely redesigned, then the game would be delayed to like, August 2010. That's all.

(Hey look! Just contradicted myself! XD)
Nomura makes the canon. Until the game is released, he's not contradicting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back