• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Although I don't know of a current playthrough taking place for Terra at the moment, please let me know if you do. This thread will be used to keep track of Terra's scenario information.

Terra visits each world in the following order:

• Land of Departure
  • Enchanted Dominion
  • Castle of Dreams/Dwarf Woodlands/Mirage Arena
  • Mysterious Tower
  • Radiant Garden
  • Deep Space/Disney Town/Olympus Coliseum
  • Neverland
  • Destiny Islands (Cutscene)
  • Land of Departure
  • Keyblade Graveyard
List of Terra's boss fights:

• Wheel Master (Enchanted Dominion)
  • Musical Conductor Unversed (Castle of Dreams)
  • Magic Mirror (Dwarf Woodlands)
  • Guard Armor-like Unversed (Radiant Garden)
  • Braig (Radiant Garden)
  • Experiment 221 (Deep Space)
  • Zack (Olympus Coliseum)
  • Dark Zack (Olympus Coliseum)
  • Peter Pan (Neverland)
  • Master Eraqus (Land of Departure)
  • Master Xehanort + Vanitas (Keyblade Graveyard)
  • Master Xehanort (Keyblade Graveyard)
  • Terra-Xehanort (Keyblade Graveyard)
Notable events (will be updated soon):

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I don't know if you wanted to add Destiny Islands since he technically visits there

Edit: and I think you meant to put Dwarf Woodlands in there instead of putting Enchanted Dominion two times

just trying to help out CloudStrifeSmile

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if you do find the vids can ask for somone to translate

xion1992

nevermind, it looks like it is vens scenario. misleading title
Edit: nevermind it just takes a while to get to terra, he truely starts on part 5

Last edited:

Kentsu13

Me was tryign to kill/erase ven (probably t osave the world from van) so terra tried to stop him

memoire.mx

i think he wants to kill him cause he thinks ventus is the reason for the unversd

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
He should know about the X Blade and also the Keyblade War, he's a Keyblade Master, of course.

I don't know if he knew anything about MX true intentions.

watching ven's playthrough, you see Eraqus have a flashback while talking to ven where he's with MX and MX was talking about something(same scene as the beginning of the jump festa trailer) with keyblades and light and Eraqus gets pissed so he tries attacking MX but MX releases his darkness and causes the scars on Eraqus' face. I guess Eraqus remembered something that made him furious and blame ven for it

Kentsu13

wait is that the reason y ME attacked ven i thought he wanted to stop the unverse but he probably doesnt no bout the whole ven-van -unverse connection...or does he?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
wait is that the reason y ME attacked ven i thought he wanted to stop the unverse but he probably doesnt no bout the whole ven-van -unverse connection...or does he?

we'll have to wait for translations
probably tomorrow we'll get a translation from the GameFaqs person Xion14 linked us to.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
One question; did Terra ever give his keyblade to Riku? I saw a picture of Terra with Riku, with Terra's keyblade stabbed into the ground near him, so I wondered if that was what the LS was talking about in FM+ when he told Sora that he was not "the one he had chosen".

Kentsu13

One question; did Terra ever give his keyblade to Riku? I saw a picture of Terra with Riku, with Terra's keyblade stabbed into the ground near him, so I wondered if that was what the LS was talking about in FM+ when he told Sora that he was not "the one he had chosen".

im not quite sure but terra did let riku touch his keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back