• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

terra: come on touch it
riku: i dont want to its ugly
terra: TOUCH IT AND SAVE THE WORLD

lol

FadedSunrise

Nitpicky plotline question, sorry:

I'm watching Terra's scenario through a live stream archive. I got to the point where Terra is riding along, sees Ven, but then hears MX summoning him.

MX says OMGWTF! Something bad has happened!! And then says something about Ven, Eraqus, and the truth about Ven. Is it that Ven learned the truth about himself, and somehow so did Eraqus, then Eraqus tried to off him, or is it that Eraqus learned the truth about Ven, and went to off him(Ven being non the wiser).

FadedSunrise

Eh, one more thing, sorry.

How bout after the battle? Didn't get anything that Eraqus was saying. All I know is Terra says forgive me master, I was just trying to protect Ven.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
i'm disappointed in terra

instead of going after maleficent after she fucked up sleeping beauty

terra was out of there like fucking OJ

manliness -9 terra

BladeofHearts18

ya know, guys i think xemnas IS TERRA. he has ALMOST none of MX inside him. this'll explain why:
1. he calls aqua's armor friend.
2. he is looking for the chamber of repose where ven is.
3. ( IMPORTANT THIS IS WHY HE MOSTLY ISN'T MX) xemnas wants KH correct? maybe he wants it because of this: "Hear me, Kingdom Hearts! It seems we must begin anew. Ah, but know this: I will give to you as many hearts as it takes. Mark my words! You can no more be complete without me than I without you. Heed me, Kingdom Hearts! Lend me your power, so that we may be complete!" he says this because he wants to use KH to bring his friends back, make himself whole again, ridding the universe of MX. and he says i will give you as many hearts as it takes signifying he will do anything to get his friends back and make everything the way it is supposed to be. i mean, he might have some of MX in him because i am betting MX's heart was infused with terra's soul, and when they split, some of MX remained. this could be explained by the fact he acts evil at some times, and very sad and faithful at others. so this is my theory, HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

A

Azrael

It's possible that Xemnas wants Kingdom Hearts for the restoration of his old life than an empire of ignorance like Ansem alleged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back