• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's revelation of Riku's future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So you all know the scene where Terra meets Riku at Destiny Islands right? There is a part where riku is staring at the ocean and when terra looks at him he gets a glimpse of his future. He first sees a guy that looks like a xehanort just bulkier. He then sees riku how he would appear in KH2. I wonder if it was like what riku would look like eventually, how that persona relates to terra, or if it relates to xehanort. These are just thoughts lol.

Note: if anyone has a picture of that persona please tell me and ill try to put it up (though the virus on khi is preventing me). Also i havent surfed the spoiler section so idk if this has been discussed already.

maian

Ha, this has been discussed too many times to count. It's more or less been confirmed that the Silver Haired Man (The one we see before Riku) is Master Xehanort at a young age. I'm not sure how that connects to Riku, but that's who the guy is.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So you all know the scene where Terra meets Riku at Destiny Islands right? There is a part where riku is staring at the ocean and when terra looks at him he gets a glimpse of his future. He first sees a guy that looks like a xehanort just bulkier. He then sees riku how he would appear in KH2. I wonder if it was like what riku would look like eventually, how that persona relates to terra, or if it relates to xehanort. These are just thoughts lol.

Note: if anyone has a picture of that persona please tell me and ill try to put it up (though the virus on khi is preventing me). Also i havent surfed the spoiler section so idk if this has been discussed already.

Yeah, the silver haired man has been confirmed to be a young MX. xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
do we get to see young MX's face????

MeggieKeyblader

No, we don't get to see his face. Probably in future games we will, though.

And I think it can connect to Riku, because, in the first scene of BbS, it shows the young MX saying something like, 'this world is too small...' and Riku says something like similar to that about leaving DI, and then it shows him turn to young MX.

It's as if Terra knew MX grew up on the islands and had thoughts about how DI is such a tiny world, and his ambitions, stuff like that that both Riku and MX (and AX) share. Both want to leave their island in search of power and knowledge. So, when he heard Riku say that stuff, he instantly thought of MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back