• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

also how can he see through metal? his helmet has NO eye holes to see through...man this is on magiCAL helmet XD :toungesmile:

Well, I figure if Spider-man can see through those white eye patches on his face mask, Terra can see through an opaque helmet.

what if the helmet is like TINTED or whatever it's called when the glass can't be seen in only out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be the simplest explanation. Maybe the game will be first-person and you see a bunch of data and crap inside the visor, like Republic Commando.

As far as why his helmet is intact when he appears in FM+, I would guess one of three reasons:
1) The battle is only quasi-canonical and his appearance is supposed to be a dream or "mental remnant" or something of the sort,
2) It regenerates, like all the other magical crap in the KH universe, or
3) After the first one broke, he walked over to Filene's Basement and picked up a new one.

xemnas_pwns

You can see through some metals depending on how they are used. Like did you know that astronaut's visors on their space helmets are gold. They definitively can see through them nasa wouldn't send blind astronauts to space. So metal can be made to be see through. But that doesn't matter because it's a fiction game it which they like to break the laws of physics and other things.

Zayin

So metal can be made to be see through. But that doesn't matter because it's a fiction game it which they like to break the laws of physics and other things.- xemnas_pwns

Xigbar already broke the law of physics because he can stand upside down on the ceiling.
- why cant i stand upside down.. :(

Mahagna

i was saying the helmet breaking and being back to normal is weird and i do believe its a metal mask... but we dont know XD

*THIS*

*Handyman plays*

Who can the job???
The Magic man can!
Who's the magic man?
Terra!
The magic man can
the magic man can!
'

its ridiculous <3 lol

Dont make fun of my song >< it could turn out to be right!:toungesmile:

Mahagna

Xigbar already broke the law of physics because he can stand upside down on the ceiling.
- why cant i stand upside down.. :(

Well Xigbar controls space thats y he can stand upside down

P.S. srry for the Dbl post!

Last edited:

keyblade13

did anyone notice how Terra's helmet seems to be ok after everything? in all the pictures we have seen with him he tends to have a "full helmet".... but in the KH2FM+ secret ending his helmet breaks. then in the picture from the first kh bbs comercial his helmet faceplate is broken in half. but when you battle him as the LS he has a full helmet..

also how can he see through metal? his helmet has NO eye holes to see through...man this is on magiCAL helmet XD :toungesmile:
alright................are you sick?:unsure:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, when i here the title Terras Magical Helmet i think of another story of a special kid proving himself to the world. No disrespect, but that's what the title sounds like

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL!!! For show and tell keybladers, i bring to you this magical helmet, but if you pretend hard enough it could be............a box.

Sexy Angel
>_<

like some magical helmet can happen :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back