• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade plus neverland info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

Yeah i was looking at the official BBS website on square enix.com and i found a screenshot of Terra and Peter Pan and it looks like they are about to fight. This didn't really surprise me because Terra apparently allies himself with the disney villains throughout the game. What I was most interested in was the fact that you can see the bottom of Terras keyblade(he has it drawn) and there is a keychain hanging from it. Here is the link: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
I applaud you cloudzack117, for finding something everybody else knew about before hand. Not trying to knock you down because it is a common newbie mistake, I have made that mistake myself once too. But please try checking the other forums before you put something down without thinking so that you don't seem like a fool when posting threads and welcome to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back