• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's keybalde changed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm assuming you just mean the colours? You could have been a bit more specific :/ but anyway, the "Terra" from KH2FM+ isn't the same Terra from BBS, as said by Nomura... or rather, whether they're the same or not isn't 'relavant'

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
No, not the color, the part at the end, the part with the other points branching out, there's more of them when he fights Sora, and they're smaller, too. It just overall looks revamped, skinnier and longer.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ahh I see what you mean now... the BBS one only has them mainly on the one side... either way, it isn't that great of a change

Dcasd1

nomura said in final mix that that wasn't terra. I don't even think he knows yet.

zhill05

Nomura probably just changed the colors to Terra's Keyblad, since that pretty much the difference that I see. He also did that with Aqua's and Ven's Keyblade's as well. If you go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com You can see a picture of Ven in his armor that has similar colors to Terra's armor when he fights Sora.

Oathkeeper39

No they r both the same color its just that the light in the secret ending makes it so terra's keyblade looks all gold or something but they r the sane color

State

Awards
You could have been a bit more specific :/ but anyway, the "Terra" from KH2FM+ isn't the same Terra from BBS, as said by Nomura... or rather, whether they're the same or not isn't 'relavant'
That's correct, that's where the statement made by Nomura that the KH2FM+ secret ending was a concept. Also, what's a "keybalde"?

State

Awards
Sora: I will continue to use the keybalde for justice!
*cricket sound*
Everyone: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back