• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight kingdom

I'm sure u all noticed that at the end of the KH 3 trailer Terra's eyes go from blue to black and gold. What does that mean, he has a dark side to him or something?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
it's probably just a concept idea but it may as some have speculated have something to do with other KH characters Xigbar, Xehanort, Xemnas. though i don't think anything's been proven yet. it was most likely just a concept meant to shock and awe all the KH fans into believing it was something big...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Firstly, I think you mean BBS concept video. BBS=/KH3, concept video=/trailer. Also, Terra's eyes=old. Sorry, D=. We don't know exactly what it means yet. Quite a few think it's a hint towards Terra becoming Xehanort. I always like to point out that yellow is not the color of Xehanort's eyes. Xehanort's eyes were brown, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, and MX all had orange eyes.

Though, of course, orange+blue=brown, and I do realize that the scene cuts off, so they could have changed color later.

V

V.A.T.13

It means his power level just went over 9000. But srsly, I think he is about to use the power of darkness that dwells deep withing his very soul! ooooOOOOOOoooo!!! *wiggles fingers*

Charlie K

Back in Business
It means one of his contacts fell out when he was fighting.Duh!..
We're not sure yet.(Some people say it becasue of KH, some say its something to do with MX)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It means his power level just went over 9000. But srsly, I think he is about to use the power of darkness that dwells deep withing his very soul! ooooOOOOOOoooo!!! *wiggles fingers*

Shyes. I'm thinking some beastly darkness attack. Or changing into some beastly form. Like Riku. Cept. XH isn't really a "beastly" form. <.<;

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I think Terra 's eyes turn into yellow is bcoz he open his heart to darkness, but havent fully possessed by darkness.. while MX eyes is orange bcoz he already belong to darkness..
i agree with HadesDragon that orange + blue = brown.. but it make me think that MX + Terra is Xehanort.. Coz MX ( orange eyes) + Terra ( blue eyes) = Xehanort ( brown eyes)
XDD...

Eagl

Yeah this is old. The eyes most likely he let the darkness took over him to defeat MX or something. And the second trailer isnt a concept video. Its a scene from BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back