• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
When I heard Rage Awakened start up, I got chills. I love that song, and it is so, so perfect for that fight.

And it's amazing that I'm so excited over something everyone predicted literally two years ago. SE pulled it off so well. But now I'm wondering, how did Terranort end up in Radiant Garden.

Oh, and I find it hilarious that LS was pretty much totally canon.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I know that it might not be important but. Riku called Terra Nii-San(which mean brother in japanese.). Though this may just be the regular saying without being related to him.

Xenin

Banned
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I said that in my theory for so long! I knew it! People said I was wrong but I was right! Fudge yeah!!!! Take that! And and and! All the theorys I made were confirmed right! Yeah! Don't doubt the gamers!!!WOOT!spoitime

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
So this theory was true all along. Not much of a surprise here. :>

Benihime

i owe my friend $10

we bet about who Xehanort really was

i bet against the whole "HE'S MX + TERRA" thery

DAMN I CANT BELIVE HE WAS RIGHT

there goes my shipping money for the gameT_T

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
>.> Peopel can't say I told you so, if half of the players thought so.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Anyone else caught that Terra's keyblade was in its keychain-less form, yet it still had a keychain attached to it? >_<

Ringergrl

Website
www.facebook.com
Wow...so the rumors going around that Terra becomes Xehanort is true...in a way. So why is Terra's conscience, heart and soul trapped in the armor called the Lingering Segment?

Z

Zulkir

Anyone else caught that Terra's keyblade was in its keychain-less form, yet it still had a keychain attached to it? >_<

I think that's his ultimate weapon, the original LS keyblade, I coulda sworn I saw it in another video in another place.

Yeah it has a keychain, the idea of chainless keyblades is long gone, only the "grave" keyblades have no chain now.

MeggieKeyblader

UGH I'm kind of mad, finding out that one of my favorite chracters (Xehanort) has really been an old man all along... SO demeaning... UGH THIS SUCKS. I wish it were the other way around, and MX was the Lingering Sentiment, and Terra was actually Apprentice Xehanort.

But that's probably just me, since everyone else seems to hate Xehanort. Even though he's like the only awesome character in the game.

But I must admit, MX is a badass.

A

Azrael

When I heard Rage Awakened start up, I got chills. I love that song, and it is so, so perfect for that fight.

And it's amazing that I'm so excited over something everyone predicted literally two years ago. SE pulled it off so well. But now I'm wondering, how did Terranort end up in Radiant Garden.

Oh, and I find it hilarious that LS was pretty much totally canon.

I always knew it was canon. It's Terra after all or what's left of him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yeah it has a keychain, the idea of chainless keyblades is long gone, only the "grave" keyblades have no chain now.

On second thought, I did see his keyblade with a keychain with the same hilt earlier on, so it probably only changes when in armor mode.

Though it brings up the question: Why does he have a keychain? Memories have been shown to give a heart two things: a body (ie: Sora), and appearance. Xehanort taking on Terra's appearance suggests that he has his memories (he may have had his body, but that wouldn't be enough to give a similar look, as we can see with Rikunort) (Also, The Terra/Xemnas moments), as well. Terra hasn't been shown to have either the looks or the body, though (from what we can see).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back