• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

By the way, where did this guy watch the livestream of Xehanort (possessing Terra) vs. LS?

Terra Firma

At least we have Xemnas to fall back on.
Terra's body's memories apparently were not
wiped, so since a Nobody is the body and soul
left behind, Terra is still evil as Xemnas
because of MX's soul corrupting his
body.

You know, Nobodies are kind of like the FMA Homunculi.
Actually, there almost exactly the same. Just reverse engineered. XD

Last edited:

Mitchman

Braig knowing that all this happened is the best part. Also does this mean Riku is meant to be a holder of the secret until Sora finds out?

Sorakun12

Now explain to me why MX needed Terra's body? The purpose being?

I'm guessing that because MX wanted more power. And being that he's already old and getting older, he needed to take Terra's body to allow him to continue to gain power?

Skykh

Ok actually Terra(armor) is the strongest guy in the kh universe

αsiя

space coke
I heard somewhere of a X-blade and thats why MX wanted Terra

ICECOOL113

Alright, this makes sense now...but i really want to see it still :( What happened to Braig?

Yeah what did happen before as I remember clearly from the magazine interview that we soon keep an eye on him. However WHAT DID EVER HAPPEN TO HIM? HOW DID HE GET THE EYE PATCH AND THE SCAR? DID HE BECOME EVIL? These are all very important questions. Maybe Terra did this to him? but wait Ven was the one who had a major impact and saw all the members in Organization 13 and also saw Braig. THIS IS ALL VERY CONFUSING **sobs**

MusicMan05

it seems that xehanort took terra's body because terra had just defeated him so he was more than likely about to die, but before that happened he cheated death by stabbing himself in the heart with his keyblade so his heart would continue on inside of terra after his body died

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah what did happen before as I remember clearly from the magazine interview that we soon keep an eye on him. However WHAT DID EVER HAPPEN TO HIM? HOW DID HE GET THE EYE PATCH AND THE SCAR? DID HE BECOME EVIL? These are all very important questions. Maybe Terra did this to him? but wait Ven was the one who had a major impact and saw all the members in Organization 13 and also saw Braig. THIS IS ALL VERY CONFUSING **sobs**

I think it was confirmed from HEARSTATION's summary of the gamr that Ven meets all the Org somebodies that appear in the game EXCEPT braig.
arabsloldemtits

Alladin likes them titties.

αsiя

space coke
Terra or MX gives Braig the eyepatch
I was watching it eariler at my housde but right when I switched to Ven's gameplay (he was fighting vanitas) i heard a cutscene then when i changed to terra braig was already covering his right eye and terra looked scared

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so did terranort/xemnas/xeanrt IM SO CONFUSED DANG
did he loose the ability to use akeyblade cuase hes holding it before he loses the battle
but in all future games we never see him with t if he had his keyblade he wouldnt have need to for dor or roxas plot hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back