• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Called this in another thread on this page lol

Ansem SOD and Xenmas are actually Master Xehanort ,but because he was in Terra's body his heartless and nobody look like Terra,and Terra's heart and soul have been in his armor for 10 years! Well I guess this is good then. Terra was never a bad guy. Since it's not him in his own body.

This also explains Xigbar to. Why he kept insisting in his Days secret report, and the Kh2 Fm scene at calling Xenmas, Xehanort, because it is him, just in a stolen body.

I'm happy and sad about this. Happy that Terra is not a bad guy at all, and sad that his body has been taken over by that evil f*ck, and that he has had to live in armor for a decade! So the organization has been following that piece of crap Master Xehanort all alone, and Xigbar knew the entire time.

enigmawielder

hmm where have i heard the idea of a soul into an armor? alphonse elric from full metal alcehmist?

MusicMan05

Xemnas is terra's nobody with memories from booth his life and xehanorts (while he was possessing terra) that's why xemnas remembers ven and aqau and refers to them as friends

TerraFTW!

It actually kind of weird to think that Master Xehanort has technically been the main villian in KH1 and 2. hmmm

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
Xemnas is terra's nobody with memories from booth his life and xehanorts (while he was possessing terra) that's why xemnas remembers ven and aqau and refers to them as friends

That makes sense... However, I think the anger feelings are inside Terra's Armor.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
now that you say this... it is really weird... technically he's been the villian for now 3 games... not including CoM.. unless referred to as Superior... but other than that yea... oh wait... 4 358/2 days too... seeing as he was the one scheming the whole time....

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I WILL BE POSTING CUTSCENES AS I GO ALONG. (At the minute, we're still on the final battle with MX in Terra's body (I think this is the final battle.))

23j49c9.png

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
ENDING:

Terra stands atop the mountain at Keyblade Graveyard (where Sunset Horizons takes place), adopting his Linger Sentiment crouching stance. Kingdom Hearts seems to engulf both him, and Terranort (Xehanort in Terra's body, that's what I'm calling it >_>), in light. Terranort disappears, most likely being popped out in Radiant Garden.

Terra stands there, and says:

"Aqua, Ven. One day, I will end this."

.:Mega:.

Awards
So why does Terra's teen body suddenly change into that of a near 30 year old? And why do the yellow eyes return to brown after the fight?

It doesn't. Xemnas must be a special Nobody, or Nomura retconned Nobodies not aging.

Sir Adamus

So why does Terra's teen body suddenly change into that of a near 30 year old? And why do the yellow eyes return to brown after the fight?

I'm guessing it's something to do with Kingdom Hearts.
The aging probably brought about by MX being rather old.
And the brown eyes due to memory loss probably brought on by the sheer power of Kingdom Hearts, essentially putting a reset button on Xehanort so he basically forgets who he is.

Yellow eyes later due to dabbling in darkness and remembering who he is.

Romi

Awww...poor Terra. CURSE YOU MASTER XEHANORT XO LOL
Anyway, the twist was surprisingly predictable and somehow epic.
I was thinking the follow up to KH: coded will probably have something to do with Terra and Sora of course.
Apart from that, I'm glad Terra's not the bad guy, YAY! ^_^

Sir Adamus

Awww...poor Terra. CURSE YOU MASTER XEHANORT XO LOL
Anyway, the twist was surprisingly predictable and somehow epic.
I was thinking the follow up to KH: coded will probably have something to do with Terra and Sora of course.
Apart from that, I'm glad Terra's not the bad guy, YAY! ^_^

The meatbag part of him is.

noshade15

Terra's Story ending Spoiler!!!

Terra Story ending summary, (will be updated more, currently watching final battle)

I finished watching a huge portion of the ending and right now I'm at the final battle, Here's the list of events

1. Terra must ride back to Land of departure after Neverland world, on arrival he sees Ven about to get killed by ME, Terra jumps in saves Ven and kills ME! It's sad, Terra refers to ME as Chi Chi, Wagachi means father so... maybe ME was Terra's Father? Yes I believe Terra killed his own father in order to save his friends. lots of crying in this scene, then MX comes and says something to Terra, then MX turns LOD into darkness. Terra leaves in sadness. To find MX and take revenge.

2. Terra arrives at the Keyblade Graveyard, and confronts MX and Vanitas, the scene of the battle from KH2 FM is very similar to the scene except it's shorter and not CGI. Terra arrives on top, fights both Vanitas and MX at the same time to an extent of the fight. then it ends halfway to another cutscene.... MX orders Vanitas to dispose of Ven and kill Aqua. Vanitas flees the fight and we loose sight of him. (Mind you Vanitas's mask is still on) MX and Terra have a final talk, MX tells Terra that he can't save either of them. He tells Terra that he extracted the darkness from Vens heart to use but it wasn't enough, he was using Ven as of means to be an ultimate weapon... he encourages Terra in his rage to awaken his darkness to try and kill him. they fight and Terra wins, with MX crippled the battle looks to be over. but then a mysterious pillar of light forms behind the two and rises to the sky, MX get overwhelmed and happy!. THEN, out of nowhere he stabs himself with the keyblade saying" I've been waiting for this moment" then he lunges his heart at Terra when he's at his darkest moment and enters Terra's body. Terra's armor falls off and Terra is standing there plain... his hair is silver and his eyes are yellow.... it's Xehenort. He says... "The success of the keyblade... Now it is my turn Terra! I've waited for this! (he then lunges his heart at Terra) "With this I can finally atain it! etc" "Your darkness will become one with my weapon!" Rough translation but he merged with Terra's darkness. bringing abt the Xehenort we know, then he stands there plain. and says. "My heart has returned to darkness"... "It begins with light ends with darkness" ... "The heart is the same"... "That is the true form of the heart"...

UPDATE:

Then a strange void light of orange surrounds Xehenort (in Terra's body) and he says "what!?" then you see Terra's armor come up and then Xehenort says "Lingering Sentiment" then you have a FINAL showdown btw Xehenort and Terra's Lingering Sentiment. The power of his friends and the bond brought his armor and keyblade up. Xehenort uses MX keyblade during the fight and has very similar moves as Terra. Then you win the battle, then Xehenort is lying unconcious, then Lingering Sentiment kneels on the ground and then a large mysterious explosion comes up behind them and swallows them in the light. KH is hovering above in the sky, then soon disappears in the clouds. then it ends... gotta play the other stories.

Well there you have it, any questions?

MusicMan05

terra's body is older in kh because he has aged ten years since bbs which would put him in his late twenties

oh and stardust xenhanort never loses his able to use his keyblade, that's how he was able to see the door in radiant garden and give riku a keyblade, he just forgot he could wield it after he appeared in radiant garden. also xemnas cant wield a keyblade since he has no heart to wield it with

C

Chosenkeyblade

Re: Terra as Xehanort pic

that was EPIC, cant wait to see cutscenes from the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back