• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
It's as predicted.

Xehanort fights Terra, Terra beats him. The Keyblade's are pulsing with power, and Xehanort unlocks his heart. He then fuses with Terra. His appearance is that of Terra, albeit his hair is white, and his eyes are yellow.

Terra is now the Xehanort we know and hate. He talks of obtaining the true power now, and then his armor gets up! Terra's armor begins to fight with Xehanort in his body. We can now conclude that Terra's Armor is what he really is now, and Xehanort has control of his body. So, the Lingering Sentiment = True Terra.

8o

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
So it's not Terra is Xehanort, it's Master Xehanort is Xehanort using Terra's body. Terra becomes the Lingering Sentiment.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
just awaing one little... question and i'll post up a few screencaps i got from a live feed for Terra's side :D

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
LS = Terra's conscience, soul, and heart. Simply being put, he's trapped in his armor.
Terra's Body = Xehanort. Unlocked his heart, and took control of Terra. I suspect that it's because Terra was tapping into the darkness, which gave Xehanort easy access to his body.

There you go, folks.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nocturne and I have been watching Terra's playthrough for a few hours now. We're on the final fight. I only managed to screenshot one image. It is straight after MX fuses with Terra.

334taae.png

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemnas is the nobody of MX inside of Terra's body.

Let's just call him "Terranort" for now.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
aw talk about split personalities...the poor guy is fighting with himself........they're the same xD

Stardust Memory

Awards
Hoping we'll somehow get an answer to the question of how Xehanort loses his ability to use the Keyblade. That aside, this is quite possibly the most epic final battle/conclusion to a Kingdom Hearts game yet.

Never would have guessed LS would become cannon.

Z

Zulkir

Re: Terra as Xehanort pic

BAD

ASS!!

Seriously, it just looks way, way better than the Xehanort render from KH2, I seriously hope that's the final villain of the series.

Darn dang I'm a heterosexual and I found that sexy, I really gotta stop playing KH.

Xammag

MX put his soul in Terras body, which still had his heart. LS is Terras soul. We know this because no heartless was made and that Xeahnort still had his heart until a bit before KH.

I just wanna know the definition of an Unversed, because LS could be Terras.

Btw, Terras stream hit 1000 veiwers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back