• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terranort, y u not die? (Terra's scenario)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
It's on proud mode btw, So i've been trying for weeks and weeks, trying to kill this guy. There's this attack he does when he goes under you and jumps up, taking a lot of your life. Apparently you can dodge it if you just about move as he comes under you, but it doesn't work for me. Oh and the bastard keeps healing too...He spams it in my game!
Can someone give me any tips to defeating this guy?
Thank you.

digimikej

Awards
i have a tip and a comment. tip: counter hammer. it just.....destroys him. and the comment is. yea, the healing gets annoying. at one point i was ready to throw my psp. i eventually figured out that he heals in a certain space of his health bar. i dont remember exactly, i think its two bars down to one left, or something like that. it ws a very long gap of endless healing.

Zul

Awards
Terranort's attacks and counters.

Shadow Dash: He keeps making some UNGHAA sound and dashing around.

Counter: Guard this or dash away from it, don't counter hammer.

Slash: Terranorts regular slash that looks exactly how Terra would attack by hitting X.

Counter: Guard+counter hammer

Dark Ars Solum: Series of quick linear slashes that end in him spinning and one final vertical slash.

Counter: Guard+counter hammer

Quick Dark Barrage: A quick volley of dark missles.

Counter: Guard this and make sure you are locked on to him so that the dark missles hit him.

Dark Impulse: He leaps right at you with multiple slashes, covered in darkness, grabs you with a dark claw then sinks into the ground to come up from underneath you.

Counter: Even if you are in the middle of getting slashed to death, keep mashing square and pointing away from him and you will escape the combo. When he sinks into the ground to come towards you, wait until the dark circle is near you, dash TOWARDS him, and you will dash right past him as he comes up underneath you and you'll take no damage.

Dark Barrage: He begins to fire a lot of dark missiles slowly at you, then ends in a burst of dark missles.

Counter: Since you're new to fighting him, just immediately guard and ensure you are locked onto him, this will deflect a bolt at him and it'll end his dark barrage.

Meteor: He'll become invincible and shoot multiple meteors at you after they take some time to rise out of the ground.

Counter: you can guard the meteors, but if you can time a sonic shadow shotlock on him, you can use that to escape the move.

Ultima Cannon: Shoots the big ol' ultima cannon at you.

Counter: Dash away.

Heal: Casts curaga on himself

Counter: heal yourself in this time if you're injured.

If all that doesn't work, watch a video of the fight. It's hard at first but becomes mind-numbingly easy once you beat him the first time.

Youniquee

Awards
I'm using counter hammer, that helps get him down 2 bars. He starts doing the stupid healing thing around halfway through the second bar ;~;
EDIT: Thank you Zulkir! That helped a lot. The thing is, that I have dashed towards him before....but he still kills me. D:

Zul

Awards
You need to just survive and counter the attacks that you can counter hammer, and deflect his dark barrage back at him, he will take a bit of time to kill due to the healing but that does not make him invincible.

Some commands that can make the fight easier

Second Chance
Once More
Renewal Block(huge one here since nearly all of his attacks can be guarded)

Youniquee

Awards
I have once more and second chance (Which I love atm) How do you get renewal block? :3

Zul

Awards
I think it's:

1 Maxed Curaga
2 Maxed Blocks

You need 2 of a movement/utility command to use it for melding(guard, dash)..ect.

Youniquee

Awards
I think it's:

1 Maxed Curaga
2 Maxed Blocks

You need 2 of a movement/utility command to use it for melding(guard, dash)..ect.

Thank you, ill try this later (argh this means i have to redo xehanort again ;_;)
I still can't kill him...any more tips?

Zul

Awards
The only other thing you can do is watch a video and see how the guy counters each of his moves.

Make sure you're looking for how he counters the moves and not what he just does overall, cause some people can use a downright stupid strategy but still win due to level inflation.

Tell me what attack of his is killing you?

Youniquee

Awards
Lol why do I always post threads about help on bosses, then I defeat them? Kinda makes my thread seem like spam.
Thank you so much though. That attack where he goes under floor- your tip really helped when done correctly.
A mod can close this now...(Promise I won't make any more...Maybe there should be a thread for boss help?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol why do I always post threads about help on bosses, then I defeat them? Kinda makes my thread seem like spam.
Thank you so much though. That attack where he goes under floor- your tip really helped when done correctly.
A mod can close this now...(Promise I won't make any more...Maybe there should be a thread for boss help?)

You should be able to close it yourself. At the top of the thread there should be "Administrative Tools" and a way to close it. Or at the bottom of the screen when you get to the quick replay box, there should be the option.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We do have one.

General Help Stickied Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back