• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terranort, Xemnas, Ansem(fake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok question, and really i doubt know one knows but lets hear some theorys.
When terranort had all 3 hearts with in him, then he seperated becuase of the experiment where he lost the 3 hearts within him...... did all 3 hearts follow into Ansem(fake) and wouldnt there be 3 nobodys all together? Eraqus, Terra(which is xemnas), and Xehnorts original body? so could we assum that either Xehanort or Eraqus nobody was the secret boss? (im kinda leading toward xehanort cause of xemnas, and because why would eraqus fight aqua)

Back to my original question. If they did go into Ansem, who was really incontrol of xemnas? And im guessing if they are still in both some how im guessing ME T are losing the fight against MX inside terras body.

Also now that the body and heart of terranort have been defeated by the keyblade... will all 3 hearts return to terranorts body or will (if the secret boss was either MX or ME) one of them go there and the other 2 end up in terras body?

And if MX or ME was the secret boss and when we defeated the body with the keyblade, where is the other body???

Rexy

Bronze Member
i think that it was like Sora. Xemnas was with, assuming, Terra+Eraqus heart and "Ansem" with Xehanorts heart, i think this because of the words that Xehanort says when i end getting together on Terras new flesh body.
Now i have a question: Did Riku stayed with something of Terra or Eraqus? Like Naminé had emotions but she did not had a heart, it could happened the same to Roxas and to Xemnas or Terra heart could have gone to Xemnas but some informations stayed on Ansem and therefore maybe beeing on Riku's heart?

Guess it will be explain on KH3D right? i think i read somewhere that that would be explain on the next big installment of KH, wich is KH3D now right?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
that brings up another theory, now that ansem is with riku, could terra be within riku aswell? i doubt eraqus because eraqus never knew the boy.

Rexy

Bronze Member
yes Eraqua never knew the boy, but Eraqus is inside Terra's hearts, in the secret ending thats said to be true. and Ansem is not inside Riku anymore, when Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded it took all the darkness away from Riku therefore Ansem. but Terra/Eraqus is not all darkness is he? No

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i dont think ME is inside terras heart, inside his body yes. i mean if were talking about being in the heart, i could say hes in aqua's heart and vens as well only because they loved him so no matter what if they think of him he is in there heart

Rexy

Bronze Member
i understand you, but when he was defeated he entered on Terras body and, we don't know, but probably he merged with Terra's heart, duo to the conversation between Xehanort and Terra inside the Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back