• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terranort in RoD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Hey guys/girls I thought of something and wanted to ask you

At the very end BBS, what do you think would have happened if Aqua had simply let Terranort fall into the Darkness. Then he may not only be passed out but trapped in the Realm of Darkness..

So would this mean no villian for the KH series..??

Or maybe he would have escaped??

Or maybe he would be there forever....??

What do you think would have happened??

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He might have escaped at some point, but, the entire series wouldn't have unfolded like it did.
The events of KH1 on all are dependent on the fact that Terranort was Ansem's apprentice.
Without that, there wouldn't have been the Heartless outbreak, there wouldn't be the Organization, Kairi wouldn't have been sent to DI, DI wouldn't have been taken by the darkness, etc.

If Terranort never became Ansem's apprentice, none of the games would have happened.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He might have escaped at some point, but, the entire series wouldn't have unfolded like it did.
The events of KH1 on all are dependent on the fact that Terranort was Ansem's apprentice..

Well, MX had planned to become an Apprentice, but fake he had lost his memories. If he did fall into the RoD, couldn't of he just used a Corridor of Darkness, which I assume MX, and thus Terranort, knew how to use, to get out?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, MX had planned to become an Apprentice, but fake he had lost his memories. If he did fall into the RoD, couldn't of he just used a Corridor of Darkness, which I assume MX, and thus Terranort, knew how to use, to get out?
MX never planned on being an apprentice, his memory lose was real so if aqua had let him fall into darkness i'd imagine he'd have been stuck there.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
MX wasn't faking. He actually lost his memory.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yes. But he planned to fake that he had lost his memories.

...he never planned to loose his memories. the fact that he did made his plans backtrack a hell lot since he couldn't remember them o_O

Zyrax

No, he's right. MX planned to fake the whole memories thing with Braid before becoming Terranort, but ironically he really lost his memories after the fight with Aqua.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
you can't just "say" that he wanted to fake
where's the proof,i don't think he ever said it in the game

Spire

All MX planned on was stealing Terra's body, and then restarting the Keyblade War. Why would any part of this plan involve faking a memory loss? Don't say to be Ansem's apprentice, there was no reason for him to want to be Ansem's apprentice.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Not only did Braig not know of any plan MX had to do that required MX fake amnesia, but Braig clearly says that he was hoping that Xehanort was pretending, meaning that he thought it was a spontaneous ruse, but Xehanort really did lose his memories so Braig was like, "oh the fcuk well. i got nothing better to do. i got your back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back