• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralove432

sorry if there is something like this already..i just joined so im not sure. anyway i was watching the secret ending for KH2FM+ and towards the end after the old man (i forget his name) opens the clouds and kingdom hearts appears, we see Terra's eyes change instantly from blue to yellow. this reminded me of xehanort, and i was thinking that there might be some sort of connection there....but i could be wrong. any ideas on this?

Rix

:)
Awards
welcome to the forums:) Yeah, it's been a lot of discussion about Terras eyes and his connection to Xehanort. Just search the forums. Many thinks that Terra Actually IS Xehanort, but I don't really thinkk so.. And btw, the old man is Mater Xehanort(MX) and since he also bears the name Xehanort it is even more to think about:)

Novastar56

welcome to the forums:) Yeah, it's been a lot of discussion about Terras eyes and his connection to Xehanort. Just search the forums. Many thinks that Terra Actually IS Xehanort, but I don't really thinkk so.. And btw, the old man is Mater Xehanort(MX) and since he also bears the name Xehanort it is even more to think about:)

Took the words right out of my mouth. I wonder if Master Xehanort somehow posesses Terra and bcome the Xehanort from KH2. That's just my guess.

Darth Seraphim

Yeah some theorys are that Terra somehow forgot who he was and the only name he remembered was Xehanort so thats how he ended up with the name. but eh who knows. :unsure:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, Xehanort's eyes were brown, and XH and Xemnas have orange eyes...I guess they could have changed color later, though...

Anyways...this has been discussed to death, and it's one of the key reasons many think that Terra=Xehanort...I never really liked that theory much though...

Sexy Angel
Yes.... ive never liked that theory either. Too many things suggest that MX isnt Terra.

Salux

Ill have to agree with charge and hades.
i dont really like it either.
yeah i still dont understand a lot of standings on that
subject, to many suggestions like charge said.
but yeah kinda old but notta big deal.
and welcome to the forums

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I have said in multiple threads that I think the yellow eyes tie to darkness or evil. and I think the DS become the Xehanort we know, byt just taking his masters name in the way Xehanort's hearltess took the name Ansem.

Keychaser13

It may sound a bit stupid but i dont think Terra is Xehanort because if you think about it Sora fights Terra in FM+ and he beat Xehanorts heartless and Xemnas. :confused: :unsure:

No.XV_Keyblader

I agree how could Sora possibly fight Terra if both parts of Xehanort were already dead so he would have died to hes not Riku's reincarnation either (as some have said but makes no sense) cuz Riku still existed

godforce852

Terra, Aqua and Ven are like Sora, Kairi and riku in terms of their meanings. Terra = Earth [Kairi], Ven = Air [Sora,] Aqua = Water [Riku].

soralove432

i agree that terra ISNT xehanort. i just think that there is some sort of connection between them besides one actually being the other.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes I know, but I doubt that his eyes goes from blue to yellow and then brown. And his hair goes from brown to white at the same time.. hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back