• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
know how in the trailer for birth by sleep trailer, how terra's eyes turn yellow at the very end.

do you think that could be a power sort of thing similar to sora's drive forms in the game when it comes out cause thatd be cool just going mental with a yellowered eyed terra

Rix

:)
Awards
That could be possible, and it would also be really cool:) But we will find out when the game is coming out:)

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I think your reading to deep in to it. But I guess anything is possiable!

Eagl

That could be cool. Well all guys with yellow looking eyes has been bad so far. So maybe he fights against his dark side inside himself and he later realize that to beat Master Xehanort he must use that power. We dont really know yet

Sexy Angel
Honestly, no one knows what it is. Dont pretend like you know what it is, because you dont.

It will be revealed to us in the game...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I see Terra as being connected to Riku, so I think it could definitely it could be like Riku where he can summon the power of darkness to enhance his strength.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Maybe, he uses his anger and goes into a dark drive form of some sort. That would be cool.

topher1987

Im not big on speculations, but it is an interesting thought. Also makes some sense in his possible connection to Riku. Again not big on speculations, but very sensible.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe it's a......Heartless summon....NOT...No a drive thing or..I dunno sounds good.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura hinted that its something obvious that we can draw from Terra's eyes changing from a blue color to a yellowish kind of color. So he wants us to think about why his eyes changed, and how it may connect to another or others from the previous Kingdom Hearts series.

shadow_of_light

i say...
that if nomura wants us to think about why the color of terra's eyes changed, we should also look at the eye color of most of the characters from kh, as well as ff games for that matter. if you look at the eye color of sora, among other "good guys", they're eyes are blue. whereas, for some the key members of the org, they're eyes are yellow. and in the case of riku and axel, green. i say the color change could possibly have something to do with the acceptance of darkness, but also its negative affects, not just darkness itself (riku's in it, but he's good).

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
No. Just no. That's like saying that because Xemnas's eyes are Yellow, then he's using a "drive form". No. He's just becoming angry, and therefore, falling into darkness. Such as Riku's dark form in Chain of Memories.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I didn't previously believe this, but I think the blindfold on Riku's eyes could be hiding the changed color of his eyes. I think the yellow eyes most definitely have something to do with the use of the darkness in one's heart. If you watch the Riku vs. Roxas cutscene, Riku removes his blindfold when he calls upon the darkness. When the blindfold is removed his face is shown from the eyes down, purposely not showing his eyes. He then turns into the Ansem form and defeats Roxas.

This could run parallel to the BBS secret ending. Feeling defeated Terra uses the power of darkness as Riku did to become more powerful.

Last edited:

Eagl

No Riku had a blindfold because his eyes couldnt lie. He wanted to hide his feeling when he was around the organization.

Maybe Nomura only showed the yellow eyes to show that he has some connections with another Kh charachter. Im just throwing out possibilities but it could be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back