• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boboncalc

If that's so, then what did he seem to sense inside of Sora, and why did he seem to think he was Xehanort?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If that's so, then what did he seem to sense inside of Sora, and why did he seem to think he was Xehanort?

Terra was reminiscing, im guessing he thought that Sora being the wielder might have been some of Xehanorts doing, then out of remembering his name he become enraged by the past actions of Xehanorts and took it out on Sora.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I watched this video and saw that terra said it "isn't you that i have chosen", why is it not him, did terra choose riku as a keyblade master?

I really don't know. And I think no one really knows because Normura hasn't made any implication to this statement being true. I always find it interesting how people think that Riku was suppose to be the true keyblade master.......

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It didn't actually sound like terra was talking for the most part.

He was, it was just subtitled because they did not have a voice for him at that point, plus if he sounded like Xehanort (Who he actually sounds like) then it would cause too much suspicion.

boboncalc

He was, it was just subtitled because they did not have a voice for him at that point, plus if he sounded like Xehanort (Who he actually sounds like) then it would cause too much suspicion.
Someone sounding like Xehanort saying xehanort over and over again would seem kind of odd.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I really don't know. And I think no one really knows because Normura hasn't made any implication to this statement being true. I always find it interesting how people think that Riku was suppose to be the true keyblade master.......

Riku was chosen(by terra) too be a keyblade wielder. But the keyblade went to sora in KH 1.

Muse

you look atrocious

It's been confirmed by Nomura in an interview that Riku was originally supposed to be the Keyblade wielder (he's not a Master yet, remember) and the Lingering Sentiment pretty much confirmed it in KH2 FM+ when he said, "You are not the one I chose", which leads us to think about Riku considering he was the only other Keyblade wielder in the series other than Mickey seeing as Mickey was an apprentice when TAV was.

So, yeah, Riku was meant to be the Keyblade wielder until the Keyblade chose Sora over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back