• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i see :-/
how do you explain aqua leaving her keyblade there?

what else do you need???? we haven't seen her in any other kh games and Xemnas had her armor, talking to it AS IF she were dead. =/

so i think we can strongly assume she is dead.

or she could be resting, regaining her strength so that she can help xehanort take over the world. lol

J0hnny0hm

I've seen tons of these theories, but now that you bring this one up, I compared a picture of Xehanort (from KH2 flashback) and compared it to Terra.....they look very similar in general expression, eye color, and hairstyle.

Silver Memory

In a small little world I call Earth... :]
It's very possible, but it's also KH and anything can happen in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. Who knows, Nomura could make all this hints only to throw us off. Probably not though. For sure, we'll find out when it's out and playable.

... Unless they decide to leave us in the dark again although they shouldn't...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
this would definitely explain why Xehanort looks more like Terra than Master Xehanort.

He doesn't, really...

therefore, Terra would have won the battle killing MX (or MX tried to kill Terra by sucking the life force out of him in some way to become younger/more powerful and Terra reversed it).

Yes, I'm sure Terra, who got his ass handed to him by MX and DS, even with Ven and Aqua helping, could easily kill (let alone, defeat) someone as powerful as MX. <_<

eye color

How do they look similar in eye color?
Xehanort had brown and XH/Xemnas had orange, while Terra had blue and then yellow.

It's very possible, but it's also KH and anything can happen in the universe of Kingdom Hearts.

Yeah, no. The KH Universe has its own set of rules and limitations. Albeit, there are sometimes excepsions to said rules, for the most part, they apply to everyone.

Auron

Missing an eye
Orange eyes and yellow eyes probably have similar meaning, just yellow being the lesser of the two evils

And by the way, KH does have rules and limitations, yes, but they like to break them alot

Allister Rose

French Lover
well...unverse ahve red eyes...and some nobodies have yellow, combine the two and waht do you get?

Auron

Missing an eye
o_O I do know my colors, even if I'm not an artist
And I must ask the relevance of that to what I said
Red eyes would=the most evil
Orange eyes would=Someone who is bad but not neccesarily because they wanted to be?
Yellow eyes would=Someone becoming evil but is actually striving to do something good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back