• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Xehanort I Want Answers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

I believe xehanort has a relation to Terra
i don't kno... it's just terra when he looks at kingdom hearts, his eyes go golden
xehanort has those same color eyes
i mean nomura in a interview did mention that there's a reason to why terra's eyes changed
basically i have three reasons why they have realtions to each other
1. Both terra and xehanort have golden eyes (doesn't realli mean anything but...)
2. Xemnas calls the armor in the chamber of sleep "friend", now everybody has an idea that UEM was not friends with terra, aqua, or ven, so if he was terra he would be friends with aqua and ven... but if xemnas was being sarcastic then that gets rid of this reason and then he could possibly be UEM, kinda taunting the armor???
3. Xehanort's heartless and nobody are the MAIN people tryin to make or get to kingdom hearts, but the kingdom hearts is yellow, compared to the blue one the UEM made, if xehanort was UEM wouldn't kingdom hearts be blue, but then again, xehanort loss his memory so... he wouldn't kno how to summon it like the UEM did if he was the UEM... confusin myself

I would of said ansem has the same golden eys but his eyes look more like the UEM's eyeys
But Only Two names mean earth Terra ( Terrain) and Riku (land), So they share a bond

To wrap this up, i think terra could be xehanort when he younger/previous life=reincarnated, they have the same hair in a sense ( I KNO NOT REALLI, KINDA LOOKS LIKE... KINDA) anyways when he looked at kingdom hearts he learned about it and eys changed, events took place between then and when ansem found xehanort, and if xehanort is terra he now is trying to reconstruct the kingdom hearts he saw in the pass

If someone can, please clear some of this, it's a mess
basically my first theory and probably last...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I believe xehanort has a relation to Terra
i don't kno... it's just terra when he looks at kingdom hearts, his eyes go golden
xehanort has those same color eyes

Technically, Xehanort's eyes are brown... Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless, on the other hand, have orange eyes...

1. Both terra and xehanort have golden eyes (doesn't realli mean anything but...)

Read above...

2. Xemnas calls the armor in the chamber of sleep "friend", now everybody has an idea that UEM was not friends with terra, aqua, or ven, so if he was terra he would be friends with aqua and ven... but if xemnas was being sarcastic then that gets rid of this reason and then he could possibly be UEM, kinda taunting the armor???

Yes, he is most likely being sarcastic... I think he simply using Aqua's armor to help regain his lost memories...

3. Xehanort's heartless and nobody are the MAIN people tryin to make or get to kingdom hearts, but the kingdom hearts is yellow, compared to the blue one the UEM made, if xehanort was UEM wouldn't kingdom hearts be blue, but then again, xehanort loss his memory so... he wouldn't kno how to summon it like the UEM did if he was the UEM... confusin myself

There is most likely more than one Kingdom Hearts, though I could be wrong...

I would of said ansem has the same golden eys but his eyes look more like the UEM's eyeys

Their eyes are the same, so as Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas...

To wrap this up, i think terra could be xehanort when he younger/previous life=reincarnated, they have the same hair in a sense ( I KNO NOT REALLI, KINDA LOOKS LIKE... KINDA) anyways when he looked at kingdom hearts he learned about it and eys changed, events took place between then and when ansem found xehanort, and if xehanort is terra he now is trying to reconstruct the kingdom hearts he saw in the pass

Eyes not same color...
Terra hates Xehanort...
But, I do think the DS could be Xehanort and the younger self of the UEM, the true Xehanort... That's what I think, at least...

basically my first theory and probably last...

Don't worry, your first theories normally are bumpy... I remember my first theory was that DiZ was Xemnas... D=
Anyways, just keep working on it...

Ultima-Sora

I think his eyes changed color because Kingdom Hearts somehow tampered with his soul. That's what they say after all, " The eyes are the key to the soul." I think maybe THAT'S the reason WHY Terra, Aqua, and Ven WEAR helmets, so that Kingdom Hearts can't DO something to them, I don't know WHAT, but to prevent it from doing SOMETHING. I know what you guys are thinking, " Well how come Aqua's and Terra's eyes stayed the same color, then?" See, the thing is, we never ACTUALLY SEE Aqua, and Ven's eyes after the U.E.M summons Kingdom Hearts. So for all we know, their eyes changed color, too. Do I prove SOME sort of point, or not?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
There is most likely more than one Kingdom Hearts, though I could be wrong...
im with you on that ...as "kind of" said by v.a.t.13 - i think there is a kingdom hearts which entails the hearts of all the worlds (from KH1) , another which holds the hearts of the humans - which forms kingdom hearts when sora slays heartless (from KH2), and another which is made from the hearts of the keyblades (the one the uem summons) - and seeing as how we relly dont know much about the keyblade and that the uem was able to control the keyblades (so i think) - it wouldnt be a big stretch at all

Ultima-Sora

I think his eyes changed color because Kingdom Hearts somehow tampered with his soul. That's what they say after all, " The eyes are the key to the soul." I think maybe THAT'S the reason WHY Terra, Aqua, and Ven WEAR helmets, so that Kingdom Hearts can't DO something to them, I don't know WHAT, but to prevent it from doing SOMETHING. I know what you guys are thinking, " Well how come Aqua's and Terra's eyes stayed the same color, then?" See, the thing is, we never ACTUALLY SEE Aqua, and Ven's eyes after the U.E.M summons Kingdom Hearts. So for all we know, their eyes changed color, too. Do I prove SOME sort of point, or not?

How come I can't see Way_To_Dawn12's post? All I see is the picture of Riku!:confused::huh:

Ultima-Sora

I still can't SEE anything, all I can do is quote myself to post something,WTF?

D

Darkness_Heart

As what the first theory in this thread said that Xehanort maybe related to the U.E.M. or Terra but I think that Xehanort's heartless may be the U.E.M. because when he was defeated in kh1 his heart was released and got collected by Xemnas. When their Kingdom Hearts exploded then maybe his heart was sent to another location then his heartless came back. Because as you recall in kh2 the hearts that fell back to the ground became a heartless again then when Sora and Riku went back to the Islands ,the keyblades haven't been seen again maybe thats where all the keyblades end up after Sora and Riku's return. Then those knights were suppose to guard those keyblades from evil uses. Maybe Xehanort's heartless aged and appeared there. I think the reason why he can wield the keyblade is that when his heartless came back, he must have studied years about the keyblades true powerthen he wants to weild all of them so thats why hes der.

rascus213

accually he didt say friend

someone said he knows jappaneese and it said i havnt seen you for a while
dk if its true but i dont think ther realataed

V

V.A.T.13

^ He does say friend. "Tomo e yo"
Tomo = compainon, follower, friend, pal

Otaku

Awards
No, there is only one Kingdom hearts i think.
In Ansems report he states that whilst Ansem collected the hearts of worlds Xemnas collected the heart of humans.
It was just different goals.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No, there is only one Kingdom hearts i think.
In Ansems report he states that whilst Ansem collected the hearts of worlds Xemnas collected the heart of humans.
It was just different goals.

Actually, Nomura's confirmed the KH from KH1 and the KH from KH2 aren't the same. The KH1 one is the "true" KH, the heart of all worlds, where all hearts are born.

The KH2 KH is aritifical, created by the Organization to further their goals...

Otaku

Awards
D:
I should really watch some interviews.
Wow, I wodner if there are like Nobody worlds, because a World is taken over with darkness and effectively becomes a Heartless world.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
D:
I should really watch some interviews.
Wow, I wodner if there are like Nobody worlds, because a World is taken over with darkness and effectively becomes a Heartless world.

The End of the World from the first game was the nobody of all worlds...

That Boi Leek

I appreciate everyone's input, dis helps me understand more things, especially from omnichoas's post
really cleared some things

Ultima-Sora

YES! I CAN SEE THE POSTS AGAIN! So, what did you guys think of my thought on page 1. DON'T QUOTE ME FROM PAGE ONE, OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE! Okay?

Xehanort: 17

I don't think Terra is Xehanort. If you want more Answer just Ask jeeves. @Ask.com LoL.. jk

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^That was stupid...

Actually, Nomura's confirmed the KH from KH1 and the KH from KH2 aren't the same. The KH1 one is the "true" KH, the heart of all worlds, where all hearts are born.

The KH2 KH is aritifical, created by the Organization to further their goals...

Now, here's the real question... (I know this contridicts one of the things I said, but I couldn't care less...)
The KH the UEM summons... Everyone says it's the Kingdom Hearts of Keyblades, but how can we be so sure...? It could easily be the true one or one created by the UEM... Just because the keyblade floated up into the sky and then KH appeared, does not mean that it's the KH of Keyblades... That could simply be a way to summon KH... In both KH games, KH was always fixed in one single spot... So, we have no knowledge at what is required to move KH from place to place... So, is the UEM's KH the true one or another KH in general...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back