• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra vs. Ven vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they fight?

• Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

alright, I know alot of you have been thinking about this. we know that there are some conflicts between them.

Who actually wants to see this happen?

I for one think friend fights makes the story more dramatic and intense. i would like to see their conflict turn into a fight like the very FAMOUS riku vs sora hollow bastion.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well that will never happen because judging by the trailers terra cares alot about ven and ven cares alot about terra and aqua cares for them XD
and i dont think they will actually fight each other because theres no reason, BBS is about TAV looking for MX and BBS has to do with xehanort's past so the chance of them actually fighting is 0%

Alex999

well that will never happen because judging by the trailers terra cares alot about ven and ven cares alot about terra and aqua cares for them XD
and i dont think they will actually fight each other because theres no reason, BBS is about TAV looking for MX and BBS has to do with xehanort's past so the chance of them actually fighting is 0%

i wouldnt say 0%. to me it looked like malificent got through to ven when she told him about terra using darkness.

my prediction is that Ven and Terra will fight and it will be a foreshadowing to sora and rikus fight.

Aria

braver by the minute
It would be an interesting fight to see. I think it would give the story more depth if they had to fight.

Veddix

The only way they seem to have a chance of fighting is indeed because of Terra and darkness like when Ansem controled Riku in the second fight at Hollow Bastion, so really it would be either Ven vs. Terra or two on one.
A full three way fight doesn't seem possible.

Alex999

2 on 1 doesn't seem likely i think. i don't think aqua would fight either of them.

ven looks more like the one who would do something about it while aqua would be in between trying to stop them.

Kitsune_XIII

If they do fight, it would be Ven vs. Terra, for reasons mentioned above involving Terra, Darkness, and Maleficent.
Other than that, I don't think it's very likely that they will fight each other.

Veddix

2 on 1 doesn't seem likely i think. i don't think aqua would fight either of them.
ven looks more like the one who would do something about it while aqua would be in between trying to stop them.
No I meant two for light fighting one for dark, but yeah really why would Aqua fight either of them Terra vs. Ven all the way.

Aria

braver by the minute

That's what I'm thinking too. Aqua doesn't seem like she would want to fight them. I think if there was a fight though, Terra would be the one starting it. I just can't see Ven starting a fight. With anyone really.

Alex999

i can see ven confronting terra about what malificent said, and then him trying to stop terra, fight begins.

most epic possible thing to happen- terra vs ven fight in the exact same place sora fought riku at hallow bastion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Axel and Roxas went against each other, Sora and Riku went against each other, so maybe Terra and Ven will go against each other? :/ and then Aqua comes in and breaks it up.

Veddix

From past to present to Nobody wait then what could be next.........Hmm these are all dude fights we need a cat fight Cinderella vs. Snow White winner takes on our two champs Bell and Jasmine!!!!

Kitsune_XIII

That's what I'm thinking too. Aqua doesn't seem like she would want to fight them. I think if there was a fight though, Terra would be the one starting it. I just can't see Ven starting a fight. With anyone really.

Remember in the FM secret video(which is... anything but secret?) Ven quite obviously wanted to start the fight there, but Terra stopped him.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
They shouldn't but they probably will. Since in the interview it stated that Aqua was looking for Ven, maybe he might not want her to find him for whatever reason & they fight. Also, if what I think what is going to happen to Terra is correct, Aqua and Ven might team up against Terra or somethinggg.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Dude i am just not following u on this one..maybe a two on one..but a one on one on one impossible!

Who, me?
1x1td.gif

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i wouldnt say 0%. to me it looked like malificent got through to ven when she told him about terra using darkness.

my prediction is that Ven and Terra will fight and it will be a foreshadowing to sora and rikus fight.

dont think so if im not mistaking the fight in KH2FM secret ending is almost at the end of the game of BBS.
and even terra said the power he has,he will use for he's friend I'm guessing by the time he said that he already had darkness in him :35:

but unlike sora and riku i think Terra and ven's bond are stronger then riku's and sora's

A

Azrael

Considering how in the trailer had Terra reminding Ven that he saved him and his ties to Maleficent, it's safe to assume that Ven stopped or at least temporarily stopped Terra from turning to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back