• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
I, personally, would have to say that Terra is the best character. I kind of feel that Aqua and Ventus were a little fragile.

Terra took a step in the dark side, something that we've seen before, but impressive nonetheless. I feel also that Terra had the hardest time of the lot, but managed to stick in there. He managed to step off the path to a terrible fate... and 'died' fighting for whom he believed in: his friends.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I felt that Terra was the strongest character by comparison. I think BbS felt the most like Terra's story because of how he interacted personally with Xehanort through out and for the better part of Aqua and Ven's scenarios their main concern was Terra.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I prefer Terra, then Ventus, then Aqua.

Terra was my best character and the first character I was able to beat Mysterious Figure with, then Ventus was my second. I was really fond of him since he had the best movement in the game. I hated Aqua, she was boring gameplay and story wise, for me anyways

RobTheNobody

For me it's Aqua,Ventus, And then Terra.
The only reason I put terra at last because he is so stupid! You could easily fucking tell that xehanort was bad!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
For me it's Aqua,Ventus, And then Terra.
The only reason I put terra at last because he is so stupid! You could easily diddlying tell that xehanort was bad!

To be fair MX was a well respected figure in the wielder community, was trained and raised with ME as if they were brothers, and ME even invited him as an honored guest for Terra and Aqua's MoM exam to help in the decision making. Between MX having such high status, especially respected by ME, and being the only one who seemingly understood Terra's plight he had no real reason to distrust him. Plus, there's the whole "don't judge a book by its cover" thing. I mean, sure, Xehanort looks like a vulture with cataracts and his Keyblade looks like it was forged in Tartarus, but it doesn't mean he's evil. U_U

Monkey D. Rocky

Gameplay: for me its gotta be tied between Terra and Ventus. Terra is super strong and not too slow, but Ventus is a freaking rocket on the battlefield and he can use magic and strength equally, which i love. For some reason Aqua is really slow to me, because cartwheeling isnt fast as sliding or dodge rolling. And Aqua is soooo focused on magic that its boring!

Story: Terra above all else, i mean throughout his story i was so invested in his character, what is he gonna do? Is he gonna protect the things that matter? Ventus's story just seemed like a sob story. Throughout the game he's always whining. Aqua's story was just boring boring boring, except for the ending. The finale with Aqua vs. Ventus/Vanitas was epic beyond the epic scale!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Gameplay-wise I terrorized the KH universe with Terra. His strength was absolutely broken and though he lacked in speed, his range and reach made up for it greatly in my experience. Aqua and Ven sort of got a similar amount of love gameplay wise.

Story-wise I can't decide between Aqua or Terra. Terra's journey, as we all know, is a very sad one but I enjoyed watching him go through the story. I know Aqua gets a lot of hate or indifference but I actually liked her story, even if there were moments where you wanted shack her silly for the things she'd done. Ven in my opinion isn't that strong character on his own, he's apart of the set, that doesn't mean i don't like him. I like him more than a bunch of other characters but i love Aqua and Terra.

the best character of kh time is seifer though sorry :x

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gameplay wise: Aqua. she lacked attack power but her magic, cartwheel and barrier made up for it greatly.

Storywise: honestly its a tie between Aqua and Ven. I like terra's story for the MX interactions however his gullibility tends to get on my nerves. Getting tricked by a master manipulator like Xehanort is one thing but when you let yourself get tricked by Hook thats just unforgivable.

WayToDusk

Gameplaywise: Aqua. Once you master using her in battle, enemies had better look out!

Storywise: Terra or Ventus. They are the ones who are truly being manipulated, which makes their stories more interesting to follow.

keybladeofhonor

Story wise,Id have to go with Terra,since the other two were basicly following him and what he did the majority of the game.Character wise,Im going with Ventus.Even though he'd never left his home before,he followed his friends into danger,simply because there was the (at the time) small possibility of them getting hurt.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
they're all equally bland, but i guess terra is the least bland, wait is he the retarded one? then shit, i don't know, i guess none of them are good then, lol

wii.red24

I'm going to have to go with Terra because his struggle with darkness is what draws me to him i feel like i can relate to that in a way as i have had my own personal demons that i've struggled with. Ven was a very close second though

Dream Eaters

Well, I will definitely go for Terra because he's just that strong and everything and there's no point trying to agrue with the fact that he is incredibly tough in combat with many opponents he has fought none can triumph over him. Well of course Master Xehanort did in fact manipulated Terra which he succumbs to the irresistible taste of the darkness.

Truth be told he is still the number one in my favor. I really have no idea on what I just said. Hahah! xD Aqua is second and Ventus third. Cool characters to start out with. Also, interesting story to all of them.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
they're all equally bland, but i guess terra is the least bland, wait is he the retarded one? then shit, i don't know, i guess none of them are good then, lol
I would far from call him a retard. I've known actual retards, and it's an offensive term anyway. He was somewhat gullible in the beginning, but he quickly starts to distrust people after that and his struggle with darkness is s etching I can relate to.

Aqua was the most bland.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm under the idea that the ultimate debate is which came first: the chicken or the egg, but this might be a close second ;)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Game-play:I personally preferred playing as Aqua because of her flexibility and skill. Also being a girl it is just nice being able to play a female character in KH for once. I found Terra to be too slow even if he was powerful. Ventus was quick, but most of his attacks did not do as much damage. I found Aqua to be a nice balance between speed and power.
Story-wise:I am kind of torn between Aqua and Ventus because I could relate to their characters the best. It is not that I do not like Terra, but it just felt like he was so easily fooled. One thing I liked about all three was their commitment to their friends, even if they showed it in different ways.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Game-play:I personally preferred playing as Aqua because of her flexibility and skill. Also being a girl it is just nice being able to play a female character in KH for once. I found Terra to be too slow even if he was powerful. Ventus was quick, but most of his attacks did not do as much damage. I found Aqua to be a nice balance between speed and power.
Story-wise:I am kind of torn between Aqua and Ventus because I could relate to their characters the best. It is not that I do not like Terra, but it just felt like he was so easily fooled. One thing I liked about all three was their commitment to their friends, even if they showed it in different ways.
Partly agree on you with the terra part. I mean it's one thing to be tricked by Xehanort but getting tricked by someone like Hook is just bad. However I enjoyed Terra's game play, he was slow but a bit fun for some reason xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back