• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven, and Aqua's MASTER~???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterXOblivion7

Seikay, Honestly I could be wrong but I remember reading somewhere in a forum or on a website or something that Sora stayed with Kairi on the Islands. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong just correct me nicely please~:) Oh and you're right cuz Kairi was the new girl...so as of now I'm a little lost..my bad

Seikay

Its ok I got confused to but that seen was the first thing that came to mind when I said something about parents.

sillypieman

Yeah, [to the original poster] I got the same idea from that. It's pretty obvious from that statement that this master isn't Master Xehanort. I don't think MX would be telling someone that his self has gone missing and they need to go look for his self. Although Nomura IS crazy so who knows.

sillypieman

Couldn't they live in Radiant Garden? Cuz I even think one of the previews said something about them standing in a place that resembled Hollow Bastion or something....

Dang, they REALLY should've had a hardcore KH fan to analyze the video. Cuz all we're getting is stuff like "Roxas, who is Sora's Heartless" and stuff about Zack being the main character of BBS lol.

Seikay

Yeah all this stuff is from 1up which we have now discovered from past experiences is almost completely unreliable.

Oblivionite

I think Master Xehanort wanted his Disciples - Terra, Ven and Aqua to kill him because his dark side was taking over, he didn't want to tell them that because he knew they would not attack him.

Seikay

Then why would he bring out the DS and steal Vens heart(we think) then open up kingdom hearts?

sillypieman

Aw, Oblivionite that would make me cry lol. I hope there's a lot of emotion and a sense of reality in BBS. I have a feeling Nomura will make us feel sorry for the enemies we hate, and possibly even hate the ones we loved. Axel is an example of how Nomura likes to twist people around (although I don't think I ever really HATED him).

Seikay

Kingdom Hearts is the first thing on a televison/video game sytem that has ever made me cry. I got teary eyed in the KH2 ending but I was ballin at the end of KH1

Xehanort: 17

"Before Sora gained the Keyblade, there were many "Keyblade Masters" in the world.

"Keyblade MasteRs"... i thought Xehanort was the only masteR, man this is gettin CooLeR n CooLeR.

Master Xehanort, and his only disciple suddenly disappear.

The disiciple, who could it be? maybe the Dark SoldieR. what if Xehanort's diciple is a friend of Terra that would explain why Terra hates Xehanort so much.

what do you guys think?

one Master realizes this, he tells his three disciples that they must track down Master Xehanort at all costs..."

who's this new MasteR? n what connection does he have with Xehanort?
The 3 diciples are Obvsly Terra, Aqua n Ven.

Man one thing is for sure, the Future of Kingdom Hearts wilL be CraZy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back