• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Ven and Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SePhIrOtH95

I was just wandering who would be the strongest out of the three, I think it would be terra becuz hez bigger and all. Plz Share ur Ideas.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It depends.

Ven'd be better for speed and acrobatics, Aqua apparently for spells, and definitely Terra for physical strength.

A

Audo

They each excel in different areas. None of them are stronger than the other they're just... different.

Kaezan

Terra has power and stuff, Brute force

Ven has agility, and pretty fast

Aqua can master magic

Dont really know who would win out of the three, Ven looks like he has some cool secret power stored in him

Kaezan

We dont really know their ful powers to an extent, and the darkness that can be unlocked by Terra is still unknown to how powerful it is, so I guess they can be equally powerful? Or not..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon they'd still beat him, because they seem to also be more knowledgeable about the Keyblade than him, and are also more protected. At least they have proper metal armour.

sephiroth950

i think terra would kill all of them. ven is fast woopdy friggn doo. aqua casts magic okay thats cool but wat if terra got right ther in her face, then wat would she do. she'd get woopd

SePhIrOtH95

But sora masters or maybe all three things ( melee, acro and magic) so normally he would be able to beat anyone of the three? Like in Kh2fm

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
∞;4201750 said:
Ven'd be better for speed and acrobatics, Aqua apparently for spells, and definitely Terra for physical strength.
This.
You'd think Terra would be the strongest though, since he's the closest to masterhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back