• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra V.S a secret boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHShilon.

After countless attempts trying to defeat Vanitas Sentiment with Terra, I finally won.
It was unbelievably hard to win with Terra, it took me hours just to win...
Did anyone else have a hard time beating him with Terra? It was much easier with Ven and Aqua, because they have a much better dodging move obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralz

I had trouble myself. The hardest parts that are easy for Ven and Aqua are the Dark Shades and Underground Rise. His Slide is bad in the dodge department, so you actually have to... use... timing... o_O

If you're still having trouble, use Mine Squares and the Demolition finisher. Five free hits if you manage to connect. Worst part is getting away when you have 1 HP left. As for dodging Dark Shades, you pretty much have to wait until they come towards you, the go in one direction, going back and forth until the boss finishes the combo.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Terra doesn't get super glide so that doesn't help.
yes it does it helps plenty, with terra and aqua spam slide/cartwheel til you get there.
thats how i beat him with terra and aqua.

Satoshi

Its exact timing, with Terra. Seriously, it also took me hours and hours of frustration but then I went and promised I wouldn't leave my PSP without beating the little mawfukka. So it finally worked, after analyzing very carefully every fucking move he makes and blablabla. So it worked out, but it's not something I'm very proud of.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Can someone please tell me how to find the secret boss? I went back to the Keyblade Graveyard but he isn't there. I'm really confused on how to find him. =(

Vanitas Sentiment only appears *AFTER* you cleared the Final Episode. :) If you haven't finished that part of the game, that's probably why you can't find his Absent Silhouette portal thing. Once you cleared the Final Episode, go back to the BadLands, and the portal should be there.

jonXjon

There is a 4th Story which just consists of two boss battles. But it is necessary for facing Vanitas' Sentiment.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
To unlock it you have to find every single Xehanort Report of the main game, throughout all three playthroughs (Terra, Aqua, Ven) and once you have all of them, the Final Episode becomes available for you to play. :)

Thank you so much! I've been so confused all day! I did a google search and every answer I found was confusing because I couldn't find the secret boss. Now I know I can't do it without doing the final episode. And I thought I had already did the final episode from beating the game. Lol!

Magic

Are you on Proud or Critical Mode? Cuz it is a lot easier to unlock it on those two modes than on standard.

Pratiko

Awards
I didn't even bother defeating him. He kept two-hitting me all the time, and I didn't want to waste too much time training to get decent defense values (I ended Terra's scenario on lvl 29 or smthing).
It just wasn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back