• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra turned evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

From their conversation, it leaves me to wonder. Is Terra REALLY the lingering spirit? Or is that master Eraqus? The convo pretty much says that both Terra and MX coexist inside his body. Braig also seems to think that in the end Terra is the dominant personality after finding out he lost his memories, and it seems Braig/Xigbar is the one pulling all the strings

So was MX dominant which led Xehanort to give in to the darkness? Or was Terra actually truly turned evil in the end?

another theory:

I now have a theory that Master Xehanort is not Master Xehanort, and whoever heart that was who stole Terra's body was also the same heart that stole Master Xehanort's body.

Why? Well, it creates another confusing plot twist for one thing and it doesn't quite make scene why Master Xehanort is evil or how he knew how to possess bodies.

I take it this could connect to the keyblade war, add a surprise in the keyblade war, and perhaps that heart belongs to some creature or something not seen so far in the KH universe so far.

The creature then keeps possessing bodies as vessels to keep living?

Last edited:

Kleith

I don't really agree with your theory but yeah, Terra and MX share the body. MX was dominant when arrived in RG, but at the end it seems Terra was.

Terra also said he didn't care turning evil as long as he could accomplish his "goal". So yeah... But LS isn't Eraqus. Eraqus is the heart that allows Terra to fight Xehanort. Because Terra's heart has been consumed by Darkness.

Kleith

Well, Xemnas is looking for the CoW, isn't he ? Maybe Terra needed those dark powers in order to do so...

Xehanort's heartless definitely is MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back