• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra summoning keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Your link doesn't work lol but are you talking about how Terra is summoning his keyblade in that screenshot? But no not really, but I guess with one keyblade, instead of two.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, that caught my attention as well. I think it's supposed to hint at the keyblade being fake. I don't know, truthfully.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, he might not be summoning it. He might just be manipulating its shape.

Marluxia #11

I think Terra is just having an " Awakening" when he finds out he can use the keyblade or something along the lines of that. Turing something like a regular sword into a keyblade. Just like Roxas and the Struggle sword thingy.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
yeah but roxas' keyblade was made out of data he wasnt exactly summoning it and it looked like that because it was data

swizzle

You are such a drag..
he "called" the keyblade out, which is another word for "summon" so i used summon instead of other words. and the link does work DTL.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If you look at that picture closely, you can see that Terra's weapon is beginning to shape shit. I believe that he does not wield a true Keyblade but a weapon that changes is shape and power to represent the strength of his heart. It looks similar to the theory I've created.

Many warriors wielded Key like weapons, but for so many to have the potential to wield weapons that were so great in stature, its hard to imagine. They can't all be true Keyblades. I believe these "Keys" started out as normal weapons, but changed due to the reaction of the wielder's strength of heart. Suppose if Kingdoms such as Radiant Garden prepared their warriors for training, they were given sword or blades to fight in battles. Those who had stronger hearts were able to transform their basic weapons into Keyblades, or better yet a powered up weapons based on the warriors' strength of heart. So basically these weapons took on the shape and characteristics of the fighters' abilities. Those who could not perform such a feat were kicked off the unit or whatever. Perhaps other Kingdoms' Knights had the abilities to do that as well, although that's just assuming.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Um, I'm pretty sure that it is a keyblade, just a different kind of keyblade that we've not seen before...

KHfan16

Awards
i agree with the conqueror i think the keyblade is shape shifting.the keyblade he weild is the keyblade that terra weild in KH2FM+

dark_palladin

Well I think this is just the way his summoning of the keyblade and how his attacks, for lack of a better word, depicted. I say this because, in the fight against him in Kingdom Hearts 2, when he does special attacks the depiction is the same.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well if you look closely you can see that Terra is wielding a black weapon. IT appears as though he is strengthening his weapon, which will in the end, cause it to look like his Keyblade. I think he wields a regular weapon before charging it with power.

Y

Yannis

Have you played/seen Terra-fight in end of finalmix? He changes his weapon all the time..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back