• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
-The Dialogue Before the Battle with Terra-

Aqua.... Ven....
Keyblade.....Who are you?
I Can Feel it... we have met before.
It was when before...
No...it isn't you...
It isn't you that I have chosen....
Why is it not him?
Xe....Ha....Nort
Is that you?
Xeha...Nort....
Xehanort!

post fight

I see... your strength is...
What i sensed in you is...

Yeah. Sounds like a dad talking to his son. Except i'm thinking....not.

It isn't you that I have chosen....

Interesting line, as we've always heard of the KEYBLADE choosing it's master, but this seems to suggest the idea that maybe Old keyblade Masters choose their predessors, AND it looks like from that we can gather than Terra chose Riku. He's suprised when Sora shows up, and not the TRUE keyblade master.

And also Father/Son is a big cliche and Nomura has never gone for something so lame in the past so prob not.

You have a PHD in kicking this topic's ass! I commend you ;). Riku was the original Master indeed, until Sora's heart proved itself worthy, so I agree with you on that final note also.

Josh

Silver Member
Terra can't be Sora's Dad. Two things 1) Terra seem to be to young to be his dad, most likely.
2) If the video from TGS is true, then why would Terra call is "son" freind(he's the one who said it right?).

Oh and 3) Why would Terra want to hurt his own SON?

Yup.

They are japanese kid. They do these crazy things for honor and shit.

No one here cares for it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Up to this point there's nothing WRONG about your theory, but if the knights were, to some extent, parents, then might it not make more sense for say, Van is Sora's Ancestor (not nescassarily parent) because of the resemblance, Terra is Riku's Ancestor (he's the oldest and tallest among the knights, which can also be said about Riku among Kairi and Sora, and Aqua is Kairi's Ancestor, cos she's a girl, an I just had to make each of the knights a parent of sorts.

I also think that the three knights gender and looks are symbolic of the Kairi, Riku and Sora friendship, and the Keyblades they pick up is symbolic with their link to the keyblades, and their role as Keyblade Masters

To SolidMetal: Sunset Horizons / The Gathering and Birth By Sleep videos were set before Sora became a Keyblade Master, so that still leaves open the possibility that Aqua, Terra and Ven, are ancestors of Kairi, Riku and Sora, respectively

I

IceZero

Couldnt it be possible dat Terra is soras older brother instead of his father

Josh

Silver Member
Up to this point there's nothing WRONG about your theory, but if the knights were, to some extent, parents, then might it not make more sense for say, Van is Sora's Ancestor (not nescassarily parent) because of the resemblance, Terra is Riku's Ancestor (he's the oldest and tallest among the knights, which can also be said about Riku among Kairi and Sora, and Aqua is Kairi's Ancestor, cos she's a girl, an I just had to make each of the knights a parent of sorts.

I also think that the three knights gender and looks are symbolic of the Kairi, Riku and Sora friendship, and the Keyblades they pick up is symbolic with their link to the keyblades, and their role as Keyblade Masters

To SolidMetal: Sunset Horizons / The Gathering and Birth By Sleep videos were set before Sora became a Keyblade Master, so that still leaves open the possibility that Aqua, Terra and Ven, are ancestors of Kairi, Riku and Sora, respectively

well i did say i wasn't for sure buddy lol.

and its Ven xD not Van. and you put (he's oldest blah blah blah but you never put a ")" so it didnt make any sense xD just helping ya with your grammar.

Xehanort: 17

in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom.

yeah and...

What about his dad?

what... you think Terra is the dad? don't make me laugh!!

I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid.

Ooh yeah! i like the sound of that.

Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach

what where they playin? probably hide N seek

So...why not?

why? simply because...

If Sora really IS Terra's kid

IF... this little word can create the wildest of imaginations. If i had a heart, If i could Fly, If i had a GirL with me in bed everyNighT... you get what i'm tryin to say.

And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone?

who?... maybe Xemnas. i don't know?... what do you think?

But lemme know what you think.

i think it's kinda stupid... because there is NO way Terra would be sora's fatheR. but Good try though!!

animefreakzz

Lol. Most of the proof you guys gave me doesn't not bash my theory wrong. Its just saying that it's not right. (or maybe it is). If you follow the FF series carefully. I'm sure you fully agree with me when square s really good at catching gamers off-guard when they least expect it. Like maybe a twist in the plot?

Few points that may/may not be wrong:
1) "How can he be Sora's dad?. The BBS must have taken place long ago"
So far..i'm pretty sure that they didn't mention how long ago the BBS event took place. So yea, time gap may be a problem.

2)"Inheritance of a pure heart"
Maybe...not too sure about that. Cuz its certain that Sora has a strong heart. But never said hat he inherited it. Again i NEVER did say that my theory was based on inheritance.

3)"Resembles Terra? Right. He does look like a lot of people"
Again..this point might be off. But if you guys seriously look at the shots of Terra and Sora carefully. You'll see what i mean. Maybe its just me though.

4)"Why didn't Terra call Sora 'SON!' or something when they met?"
Someone pointed this out earlier. He IS wearing a bulk suit full armour. How could he recognize him if he was his dad. So again. May or may not be right.

5)"Terra was not the keyblade master. He, Aqua and Ven were apprentices to the keyblade master according to Nomura"
All the more to prove my point. This just proves that Terra can infact weild the keyblade. "apprentices" could mean that they were on their wasy to becoming masters themselves. Doesn't prove that Sora and Terra aren't related one way or another.

6) "What about that scene where Sora and Riku were playing on the beach and Terra was looking at them"
Go re-read the trailer summary. Terra watched the "destiny island/ twilight town " coast from the grove.

So all in all. This just doesn't prove that the theory was not a total bust, it proves that it is not all exactly true either. I'm not bashing other's commens. I'm just pointing the points stated but still unsolved.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Well have you ever thought that Terra might be Riku's father? I'm not sure but I think Riku's name referred to earth like Terra. And Riku has blue eyes too

Sora_621

i agree with he throey, cause sora and terra the look alike, especially in cutsences

Terra.jpg
Sora69.jpg

Sora_621

i agree with the throey, cause sora and terra the look alike, especially in cutsences

Terra.jpg
Sora69.jpg

animefreakzz

Well have you ever thought that Terra might be Riku's father? I'm not sure but I think Riku's name referred to earth like Terra. And Riku has blue eyes too

Thought about it..cuz of their name.

Riku = earth
Terra = earth

ut for some reason. It just doesn't seem like it.

JuicedEz32

QUOTE=bluesky-X;2464870]I think your theory is quite good...so far,I haven't noticed any flaws...
but when did they mention Sora's mom?I played KH1 a long time ago,so I don't remember.

In the beginning of KH when the storm is on Destiny islands his mom shouts at him that dinner is ready.But Sora was on the island to save the boat.YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 1 Part 4[/QUOTE]

Lol the voice might be Kairi's

JuicedEz32

Lol maybe wat if the van,aqua and terra were NOT the keyblade masters cause in the secret movie in kh2 they PICKED UP the keyblade and use it to fight the other people. So Terra is LOUSIER than Sora. So Terra can't be Sora's father cause when does the son is better than the father?!?!?! Obviously the father is better than the son except video games like me! ^^ So the theory is false. Maybe it IS true maybe...... Why not ask the president of Square Enix!

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Blood relation, I hope not.
But in a connection "history's pattern" type of way,
Terra = Riku, more than Terra = Sora.

animefreakzz

You're late. Nomura confirmed this last year.

And more recently, it's been said again.

He's not related to either.

In the latest interview with Nomura, he said the events took place 10 years ago. Not the "distant past". I don't think 10 years can be considered "distant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back