• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra was 100% clad in armor, bub. Would you recognize your father if you hadn't seen him since you were little and he showed up wearing a full suit of armor?

He would have recognized his voice...the metallic thing was probably just an effect...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom.

She actually called him for dinner, but he wasn't there. Riku also mentioned parents. "We may never see our parents again."

What about his dad?

Yes, what about him?

So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid.

sthu lol. That was clearly a derp, but it was just so funny.

In one of the trailer summaries (the BBS one), they described a scene where Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach.

Why would he be watching Sora. He's not even connected to Sora.

So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.

Terra to Sora said:
You're not the one I chose.

And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone? XD

And Sora looks like Scion
And Axel looks like Reno
And Vaan looks like Tidus
And Tifa looks like Garnet
And Rinoa looks like Tifa
And Garnet looks like Rinoa
And Riku looks like Kadaj
And KH1 Tidus looks like Roxas
And Seymour Guado looks like Saix
And Master Xehanort looks like Xehanort
And Terra looks like Xehanort
And Ven looks like Roxas

What do looks prove? Nothing.:thumbdown:

I haven't seen any info that has proven my theory wrong yet. Or maybe there is but i haven't seen it yet. Anyway, it is still a theory. But lemme know what you think.

Nothing says you're wrong but evidence says you're not right.

Istanbul!

i don't know about the whole Terra being Sora's father.... but then again there is nothing to argue with, except, it depends on how far back the events of BBS took place.

It couldn't be THAT far back, could it? unless Mickey doesn't age. :blink: I mean, he's kind of a part of BBS, right? I'm gonna guess a generation or two between BBS and KH1, but it's just a guess.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yep. BBS cannot possibly be more than around 15 years in the past, since the knights all knew Xehanort, and Mickey's not that old.

Sexy Angel
Riku was supposed to the the KK, not Sora, so if anything, Terra should be Rikus father, but still, that is very unlikely.

Josh

Silver Member
This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom. What about his dad? :bored: So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid. :toungesmile: In one of the trailer summaries (the BBS one), they described a scene where Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach. So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone? XD

I haven't seen any info that has proven my theory wrong yet. Or maybe there is but i haven't seen it yet. Anyway, it is still a theory. But lemme know what you think.

Only problem is that the events were that took place in Terras time were LONG before the events of KH, like before sora and such. But idk, because mickey was in that scene so it couldnt be THAT old.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Terra can't be Sora's Dad. Two things 1) Terra seem to be to young to be his dad, most likely.
2) If the video from TGS is true, then why would Terra call is "son" freind(he's the one who said it right?).

Oh and 3) Why would Terra want to hurt his own SON?

Yup.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.

Terra was not a keyblade master according to Nomura and Square Enix. Terra, Ven, and Aqua were all apprentices to a keyblade master who is unknown to this point. I'm not bashing the theory, but merely pointing out what information has been released to date.

animefreakzz

Terra was not a keyblade master according to Nomura and Square Enix. Terra, Ven, and Aqua were all apprentices to a keyblade master who is unknown to this point. I'm not bashing the theory, but merely pointing out what information has been released to date.

Yea, sry bout that. Thanks for pointing it out for me

animefreakzz

I don't get it. When Terra called Sora "friend", maybe he did not want Sora to see him or recognize him or sumthing. But does that prove that he is not related somehow?

When i mentioned "Terra's features resembles Sora", maybe yea...that proof just came out at random. But hey, yet again. Why not? Go look at the official artwork...You'll see.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think you have solid substantial proof, just as there is traits an such that can disprove it. I see where you are coming from.I llook at it this way from the little we have seen the 3 knights...Terra and Riku are similar in the way they are trying to protect their friend (Ven and Sora). Aqua and Kairi run to save their friend: when ven is frozen and dropped by Master Xehanort, and when Sora unlocks his heart in KH. Sora and Ven are both smaller than their male counterpart in the groups of three. They also are eager to act before thinking, for example Ven attempting to run to fight Master Xehanort. Sora has multiple times when he doesn't think things through...I'm sure you could pick these times out.

What I said is somewhat confusing but it does make sense.

Axel Dog

-The Dialogue Before the Battle with Terra-

Aqua.... Ven....
Keyblade.....Who are you?
I Can Feel it... we have met before.
It was when before...
No...it isn't you...
It isn't you that I have chosen....
Why is it not him?
Xe....Ha....Nort
Is that you?
Xeha...Nort....
Xehanort!

post fight

I see... your strength is...
What i sensed in you is...

Yeah. Sounds like a dad talking to his son. Except i'm thinking....not.

It isn't you that I have chosen....

Interesting line, as we've always heard of the KEYBLADE choosing it's master, but this seems to suggest the idea that maybe Old keyblade Masters choose their predessors, AND it looks like from that we can gather than Terra chose Riku. He's suprised when Sora shows up, and not the TRUE keyblade master.

And also Father/Son is a big cliche and Nomura has never gone for something so lame in the past so prob not.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna go with Hades and whoever else has said this. The "Terra is Sora's dad" thing is pretty lame. And clearly its exactly what everyone first thought. Well. Not everyone. But its what most people would "expect"? I dunno exactly how to word it. But Kh has always been way more mysterious than that.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that he is his father. And if he is. Then Nomura has just lost serious creativity points in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back