• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Shows His Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Alternate title: What It Would Look Like If A Man Had To Meet The Same Expectations As Videogame Women. ;)

Terrashowsoff.png

You know you want him. ;)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
his nose makes him look like an elf

...why an elf? XD

This drawing feels so awkward.

It's meant as the male equivalent to this kind of thing. If it didn't feel awkward, it'd probably mean I was doing it wrong. xD

(Unless you mean the pose just doesn't work, in which case, *sadface*)

lol i still really dont want him at all, sorry

Because of this? ;)

Superschlock's profile said:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Er...... Terra is quite.......... Interesting, in this picture....... How shall i say, ugh, just kill me.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, since you were trying to imitate the images you showed for the male equivalent, I don't think that his pose is exactly... "doing it"? Try having him in a battle pose or something?

But the image itself is kind of good, in my opinion. His nose is a bit big and off to the side too much, though.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well, since you were trying to imitate the images you showed for the male equivalent, I don't think that his pose is exactly... "doing it"? Try having him in a battle pose or something?

But the image itself is kind of good, in my opinion. His nose is a bit big and off to the side too much, though.

The lack of equivalence between battle poses and this kind of thing was basically the entire point, though. =/ For it to work, the focus has to be on his body rather than on his abilities -- does that, at least, come across? D=

And thanks. ^_^ I'm gonna need to try to fix that nose again, it seems. XD;

Sparks

gone
Also, his eyes are too close to his hairline, lower them a bit. They should be where that curve is in the side of his face, right above the nose.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It doesn't appeal to me, mainly with how much navel is showing I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back